Infrared

Trump : Madonna is disgusting

Trump on Thursday blasted Madonna for her speech during the Woman's March over the weekend, calling the veteran performer's remarks "disgraceful."

"Honestly, she's disgusting," Trump said in an interview with Fox News' Sean Hannity. "I think she hurt herself very badly. I think she hurt that whole cause."  

Madonna told thousands gathered on the National Mall to protest Trump's presidency on Saturday that she had thought about "blowing up the White House."

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/316433-trump-calls-madonna-disgusting

oprah12 

Why in the hell does Trump need to comment when someone dosen't like him or calls him out?

Grow up, in life EVERYONE isn't going to like you especially with how you are. Just sit down and ignore the comments your making yourself look more like an idiot

Madonna did go a bit over the top and sometimes over-zealous campaigners do hurt good causes shrug1 That said, Trump either needs to learn to take criticism with good grace or learn how to shade and spill tea, because right now he's just bitter and seething.

23 hours ago, Infrared said:

Madonna told thousands gathered on the National Mall to protest Trump's presidency on Saturday that she had thought about "blowing up the White House."

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/316433-trump-calls-madonna-disgusting

oprah12 

jesus when people learn to quote whole fucking sentence dead2

5 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

kii1 i think he will just get bored and quit ny5

Shortly before his impeachment. Just like Nixon. eve1 To be honest I'm pretty sure this is exactly what the GOP is counting on. They want Pence as president but they need to get rid of Trumpet first. So, they will either kill him or get him impeached. Once Pence is elected he will pretend that all decisions made by Trump were not his ideas and present himself as a saint and will this ensure to get reelected for the second term. sia4 

He is an egomaniacal sociopath.  Why the fuck is he commenting on what pop stars say?  

What's disgusting is that Trump is purposely saying these things to distract a public with a short attention span, so that they don't focus on everything this administration has done in one week to dismantle our freedoms.   While he's tweeting about his crowd sizes, Republicans are working clandestinely to dismantle protections for the environment, voting rights, and gay rights.  But no one is paying attention.   

That's what Trump is all about... sowing chaos to distract from all the shit being done behind the scenes.

18 hours ago, Salvatore said:

Shortly before his impeachment. Just like Nixon. eve1 To be honest I'm pretty sure this is exactly what the GOP is counting on. They want Pence as president but they need to get rid of Trumpet first. So, they will either kill him or get him impeached. Once Pence is elected he will pretend that all decisions made by Trump were not his ideas and present himself as a saint and will this ensure to get reelected for the second term. sia4 

If he does get impeached, it will damage their entire party.  That's why all the SPINELESS republicans are not saying anything about all his outrageous behavior.  They have no sense of ethics to call him out.