Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Golden

How did you become a Kylie fan?

1 hour ago, Dash My Wig said:

Look at the videos these days rip3 At least pop fans can watch from the comfort of their bedrooms on Youtube, we only had a TV in the living room back then. 

I know. And I was 9/10 in 2001-2002 when Slave 4 U, CGYOUMH, Dirrty were all coming out and I would watch MTV after doing my homework and when one of those videos came up I literally had to run upstairs to watch them without my parents noticing rip3

2 hours ago, Lord Stoneheart said:

I know. And I was 9/10 in 2001-2002 when Slave 4 U, CGYOUMH, Dirrty were all coming out and I would watch MTV after doing my homework and when one of those videos came up I literally had to run upstairs to watch them without my parents noticing rip3

Try being a fan of All The Things She Said rip3 

I had already heard the song Can't Get You Outta My Head on the radio when I was about 5 years old. But I rediscovered her when I was at my grandmas house. I could stay at her house alone when she was gone and use the internet but when I was about 12 or 13 when I watched the music video for WOW in 2007. I had heard the song on Beverly Hills Chihuahua and I knew I had to look up the song. So i did and I became a Kylie fan ever since.

My sister got Fever on CD (for some reason) and we used to listen to it every once in awhile. Because I'm from the US, that was literally the extent of my Kylie knowledge for awhile laughcry1 I probably delved back into her around 2011/2012 when I started delving into other pop artists on my own and through recommendations from friends I made on forums. 

i remember finding timebomb on youtube and liking it, then forgeting it and having to find it again cuz it would get stuck in my head. 

then one weekend I went shopping and the store played head and i freaked out trying to soundhound it. And  when I got back I looked it up and sure enough on the related videos was timebomb. I couldn't beleive it was the some woman.scream1 ended up going on a kylie video binge and loved every song I heard. 

(which is saying a lot since I don't exactly listen to pop music)

My friend gave me a dvd Ultimate Kylie, which I watched very often, and kept for ages. She kept calling asking "Where is my Kylie dvd!" and I was like "Oops, I'm still watching it" rip2

She's not a stan anymore because she hates Kiss me Once trash1

I was born and raised in Europe until the age of 10 so I actually grew up knowing the fact that Kylie was a global star. That's pretty much it. 

Also I like nu-disco and deep house music a lot; among all pop stars, Kylie's music is the closest to those genres. I can safely say that 90s Madonna + Kylie's music are pretty much only pop music I listen to. (Other than that, I only enjoy pop music with a good stage performance)

Mum was a MASSIVE fan when i was younger (not anymore tho oprah5) so KM was the only music I knew of for the first 4 years of my life.

I would request Love Affair on every car trip kylie1 

Spoiler

still do

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.