Joanne The Scammer

who's prob flop worse with the next album- britney or gaga

The reason why "Glory" didn't happen was thanks to bad management on the promotion and Britney's lack of interest. The thing is that yes, she had promo, but I mean, promoting a single one month after its out and that people already forgot and + two months later a music video that CEMENTED the dead of the era. I mean, not even "Slumber Party" being the kind of video that could save an era, but it couldn't do it. Imagine Britney promoting at he rigth time, this album woudl've even be outselling Joanne now. 

But as Britney is now and her management too, Britney will flop harder. Too bad.

3 minutes ago, Tyler said:

HIAM was the only single that made it to #1 in the US rav2

Till The World Ends and I Wanna Go were still hits and I heard them all the time on the (US) radio so I still wouldn't call the era a flop, but that's just me...

22 minutes ago, Anna-wa said:

Till The World Ends and I Wanna Go were still hits and I heard them all the time on the (US) radio so I still wouldn't call the era a flop, but that's just me...

I never said it was a flop. They were much bigger hits than HIAM. I was just correcting an alternative fact moo1

On 1/29/2017 at 1:32 PM, Belinda said:

The reason why "Glory" didn't happen was thanks to bad management on the promotion and Britney's lack of interest. The thing is that yes, she had promo, but I mean, promoting a single one month after its out and that people already forgot and + two months later a music video that CEMENTED the dead of the era. I mean, not even "Slumber Party" being the kind of video that could save an era, but it couldn't do it. Imagine Britney promoting at he rigth time, this album woudl've even be outselling Joanne now. 

But as Britney is now and her management too, Britney will flop harder. Too bad.

She should just leave RCA just like Xtina

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Both flops and both extremely replaceable at this point. Like...what's the point in Lady GAGA existing if she's not being Gaga but trying to be the fourth member of the Dixie Chicks?

Oh 

The one that was snubbed a number one album era...again

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.