♚Missy♚

Girls

Good work to all the girls who helped keep the Dua section alive and up there with the rest of the other spotlights and main sections, with over 1,100 posts this month alone for such a small artist with no album released ( God Help us 2nd of JUNE.moo2) oprah4 

@Royalty @ATLANTIS @Coca-Cola @Jake @blankdreams. @Dash My Wig The Honorable Mentions gaga13

It was nice knowing y'all and see you in the Dua Lounge ny6

Image result for Dua lipaRelated imageRelated image

Sorry you guys are losing your section. Even though I still don't know that much about Dua/am not A Fan, I still am sad to see this go to be honest. You guys were hilarious and fun. Hopefully you'll get your section back one day. <3

41 minutes ago, Anna-wa said:

Sorry you guys are losing your section. Even though I still don't know that much about Dua/am not A Fan, I still am sad to see this go to be honest. You guys were hilarious and fun. Hopefully you'll get your section back one day. <3

hopefully when her album drops bummer1

2 hours ago, Anna-wa said:

you're a babe wub1

1 hour ago, ATLANTIS said:

Should i head over there too? bey5

I was half kidding its a messy forum ny5