Angelus

Zara Larsson confirms that her debut album will be called...

So Good

Zara Larsson has confirmed the name of her new album in a new radio interview.

Speaking with Texas-based radio station AMP 103.7, Zara revealed her debut studio album's name will be So Good, the same name as her current single, ft. Ty Dolla $ign. Released last Friday, the single is expected to impact the Official Singles Chart this Friday.

In the interview, Zara discusses hearing her songs on the radio for the first time, her big break in Sweden on the country's version of the Got Talent franchise, and the album's development. Confirming the album's title, Zara said:

"So Good. I hate coming up with titles for things because it's hard - you're supposed to take all of the songs and kinda summarise it in one word and I just thought So Good was easy because the album is so good."

The I Would Like singer wasn't able to give a release date for the album, but did share more details of the diversity within it: "I'm more excited about this album release than anyone, I just wanna release it now. I feel like we've changed a lot of the songs and now it's really good. I'm super proud and happy. 

"I think you will be surprised with how broad it is. I feel like there is definitely something for everyone on that album."

Zara also confirmed that Wizkid will feature on the album on a "dance-friendly" track. It is expected that Zara's breakthrough single Lush Life will feature on So Good, as will Ain't My Fault, and her Number 2-peaking smash I Would Like.

x

jj4

1 hour ago, Angelus said:

So Good. I hate coming up with titles for things because it's hard - you're supposed to take all of the songs and kinda summarise it in one word and I just thought So Good was easy because the album is so good."

fucking name it This One's For You or anything but the one right now orangu1orangu1orangu1 

all hype is dead now, perched for June 2 (2018!)

Confirming the album's title, Zara said:
"So Good. I hate coming up with titles for things because it's hard - you're supposed to take all of the songs and kinda summarise it in one word and I just thought So Good was easy because the album is so good.

Then, if the album is not good, can we change it in 'So Bad'? dead7