s3x Symbol

Sex With Me is the next single?

I really don't have enough energy to say what I really feel right now

tumblr_lkfcbwBKGn1qfdcq2o1_500.jpg

I just... you know what, not even gonna bother. not wasting my time coz god knows she ain't gonna waste hers doing something that's not about socks or an instagram reply. 

Hopefully GP pays it dust and remembers LOTB exists. 

2 hours ago, McDreamy said:

I don't mind as long as we get a music video for LOTB and this, and Desperado as the final single ny1 

Honestly! If the Queen was smart she'd release a video for LOTB and let it smash, then let Sex With Me smash, followed by Desperado, and then do a cute remix of Consideration featuring some rapper, like the Weeknd or something.

2 hours ago, RihannaRTT said:

UPDATE: it's not. "at least for now"

This is Ella from RDaily - they have constant communication with Rih's team and knew things about Anti. Also she works for Universal Music Group in Poland. 

Oh.. thank God, we still have a high chance to get a video and a Grammy performance from Rih cry1 

3 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

lbr. she just gon ignore everything about LOTB, continue her vacation and maybe - just maybe, tweet about her sock collection once a month.

OGxBiWY.gif

If only she was vacationing, we would have a reason to drag her, but lbr our bitch is working really hard lately, from Valerian to Bates Motel to O8. 

cc8f1498f655d233bf1cad1e30aa032b.gif