M3L155AX

Does your fave have forgotten hits ??

43 minutes ago, rosekesha said:

Beyonce- Best Thing I Never Had, Why Don't You Love Me, Video Phone

Rihanna - Hate That I Love You, California King Bed, You Da One

Lady Gaga - Judas, Million Reasons, Perfect Illusion

Katy Perry - This Is How We Do / Wide Awake

Miley Cyrus - Adore You, Can't Be Tamed

Madonna - Give Me All Your Luv (her dumbest song to date)

Ariana Grande - Break  Free, The Way and the whole Yours Truly era tbh

Nicki Minaj - Pills N Potions, Pound The Alarm, Moment 4 Life, The Night Is Still Young

Kesha - Take It Off, C'Mon, Right Round

Britney Spears - Stronger, Radar, Criminal, Overprotected, Boys, Born To Make You Happy, Crazy

just to name a few

...but the majority of the pop hits gets forgotten by the GP after a certain amount of time

75% of these weren't hits though rip2 

2 hours ago, Dash My Wig said:

Madonna (not my favourite): if you check her 80s discography she was basically unstoppable, but hew even remembers anything aside from Holiday, Into The Groove, Like A Virgin, Papa Don't Preach and Like A Prayer? 

Lucky Star, Borderline, Material Girl, Open Your Heart, La Isla Bonita, Express Yourself. wendy1 

Even Live To Tell is often mentioned. wendy1

Just now, Neyde said:

Dumbest song? She has far worse than that. jj3 Turn Up The Radio, Bitch I'm Madonna, Superstar...

All of them are pretty dumb but idk for me Give Me All Your Love tops it all

2 hours ago, Neyde said:

Lucky Star, Borderline, Material Girl, Open Your Heart, La Isla Bonita, Express Yourself. wendy1 

Even Live To Tell is often mentioned. wendy1

Lies.

But I'll give you the other 2.

If you asked someone on the street if they knew how Lucky Star went then, well, good luck jj2 

2 hours ago, Neyde said:

Dumbest song? She has far worse than that. jj3 Turn Up The Radio, Bitch I'm Madonna, Superstar...

Basically anything since Hard Candy jj1 

12 hours ago, Dash My Wig said:

Madonna (not my favourite): if you check her 80s discography she was basically unstoppable, but hew even remembers anything aside from Holiday, Into The Groove, Like A Virgin, Papa Don't Preach and Like A Prayer? 

Lucky Star? Boderline? Material Girl? Crazy For You? La Isla Bonita? Express Yourself? And that's being conservative with my selections um1 

2 hours ago, Courtney Love said:

Lucky Star? Boderline? Material Girl? Crazy For You? La Isla Bonita? Express Yourself? And that's being conservative with my selections um1 

I would say that most of these have been forgotten by the GP rav3 Esp. Lucky Star. Why does this keep getting mentioned, it isn't even on her GH jj4 

11 minutes ago, Dash My Wig said:

I would say that most of these have been forgotten by the GP rav3 Esp. Lucky Star. Why does this keep getting mentioned, it isn't even on her GH jj4 

Lucky Star is on every greatest hits bar GHV2 (obviously) jj4 Not you saying songs like Material Girl are forgotten jj4 

6 minutes ago, Courtney Love said:

Lucky Star is on every greatest hits bar GHV2 (obviously) jj4 Not you saying songs like Material Girl are forgotten jj4 

It is? jj4 Lucky Star's impact jj4 Material Girl is remembered by fans but I doubt by the wider audience. Older people might refer to her as "the former Material Girl" or smth but no1curr for that song otherwise. 

1 minute ago, Dash My Wig said:

It is? jj4 Lucky Star's impact jj4 Material Girl is remembered by fans but I doubt by the wider audience. Older people might refer to her as "the former Material Girl" or smth but no1curr for that song otherwise. 

I don't know where you're from but jj4 And in regards to your post, S.O.S. is one of Abba's most memorable songs in Australia jj4 Do we just remember everything? jj4 

2 minutes ago, Courtney Love said:

I don't know where you're from but jj4 And in regards to your post, S.O.S. is one of Abba's most memorable songs in Australia jj4 Do we just remember everything? jj4 

I'm from the UK, and we kept stanning for ABBA even after your flop country gave up on them jj4 I think S.O.S. was part of their ABBA-mania phase over there, probably why it's still remembered. I think after the Voulez-Vous album Australia stopped checking for them. 

I remember when I requested Sorry by Madge at a club and they played La Isla Bonita instead rip3 So I guess some people still remember it. 

32 minutes ago, Dash My Wig said:

I'm from the UK, and we kept stanning for ABBA even after your flop country gave up on them jj4 I think S.O.S. was part of their ABBA-mania phase over there, probably why it's still remembered. I think after the Voulez-Vous album Australia stopped checking for them. 

I remember when I requested Sorry by Madge at a club and they played La Isla Bonita instead rip3 So I guess some people still remember it. 

Abba flops? wat1 What other country stans Should I Laugh or Cry? Don't ask me how, but we do wat1 Sorry and LIB don't even have similar titles jj4 

3 minutes ago, Courtney Love said:

Abba flops? wat1 What other country stans Should I Laugh or Cry? Don't ask me how, but we do wat1 Sorry and LIB don't even have similar titles jj4 

I guess he checked his playlist and could only find that one jj4 

Should I Laugh Or Cry was from 1980 though rip3 I love that song but WHY? It's a b-side to One of Us, which didn't even chart that highly in Aus [#48] jj4

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Part of Me is not a forgotten hit     Waking Up In Vegas is though  

A top 15 hit without MV the GP was SHOOK

i said HITS 

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.