Aidan.

Will she ever be so lucky in love?

Considering the latest news do you think she'll ever really settle down with anyone?

I mean she's still got time but it's just everything seemed so certain this time and now look where we are giveup1

I really want the tea on what happened. I guess we can expect the break up to influence this album somewhat

40 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

Considering the latest news do you think she'll ever really settle down with anyone?

I mean she's still got time but it's just everything seemed so certain this time and now look where we are giveup1

I really want the tea on what happened. I guess we can expect the break up to influence this album somewhat

dead2 I'm actually devastated I want to give her the biggest fucking hug....

18 minutes ago, Lord Stoneheart said:

She'll be fine she's a survivor lj1

I feel bad because this makes me even more excited for what she'll have to say on the album interesting1

Her Lemonade is COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 hours ago, Lord Stoneheart said:

She'll be fine she's a survivor lj1

I feel bad because this makes me even more excited for what she'll have to say on the album interesting1

don't hold your breath, she had broken up with her boyfriend right before Kiss Me Once rip1