Tasso

The Sun: Katy in talks to perform at the BRITs

nintchdbpict000236618265.jpg?strip=all&w=640

THE Brit Awards truly celebrate the best of UK music but the ceremony wouldn’t be complete without a huge international star stealing the limelight.

And this year KATY PERRY will be following in the footsteps of MADONNA, PRINCE and KANYE WEST.

The US superstar is in advanced talks to make her first performance of 2017 at London’s O2 Arena on February 22.

Katy is the box-office signing Brits bosses have been dying to add to this year’s line-up, which so far includes ROBBIE WILLIAMS, EMELI SANDE, THE 1975, BRUNO MARS, SKEPTA and LITTLE MIX.

A record label source revealed: “Katy Perry is looking likely to be this year’s blockbuster act.

“The ceremony needs a big US name and organisers are deep in negotiations with her team to get it over the line.

“The deal is not signed and sealed yet but everyone wants the same outcome.”

Katy has a long history with the Brit Awards.

source

K so I usually throw all news from The Sun in the trash, but this has some cred. In 2014 she performed DH at the Grammys, then followed it up with a performance at the Brits a few weeks later. Seems like a winning combo for her. This would also line her up to perform at iheart. 

Honestly if she's doing this I expect her to perform at the Grammys. I really just don't see her debuting the song live @ an awards show that's highly disregarded by the general public of America. If she does the Grammys, Brits, and IHeart she hits multiple audiences and demographics. That's the safest bet if this is true tbh

2 minutes ago, LanaxGaga said:

Umm i thought she would release on Q2 but let me perch just in caseknit1

I could be wrong but I'd say Quarter 2 release of a single would be the least likely. That'd put the album in quarter 3 and quarter 3 is typically a time reserved for smaller artists as it's the dead center of summer and typically Katy would want a single out before summer so she has a chance for song of the summer. (unless she releases a single late Q2 and album late Q3 but I still find it kinda unlikely.) 

brit2brit2We are so desperate for her to release something..it's always "she'll release within the next 3 months" since witness leaked..But kepi4 is just a Ghost and plays with our mindsbrit8if nothing happens til March I'm dead brit15 this wait actually makes me weak 

1 minute ago, AGNTEA said:

brit2brit2We are so desperate for her to release something..it's always "she'll release within the next 3 months" since witness leaked..But kepi4 is just a Ghost and plays with our mindsbrit8if nothing happens til March I'm dead brit15 this wait actually makes me weak 

Katy is teasing us. She has something up her sleeve and she's waiting to kill us at any time...