Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Kristina

LOL JUDAS WILL FLOP

Why am I pressed over a shitty remix? Britney can't get a fucking #1 to save her life. +laughcry+

This singles time is up, it's done. :lmfao:

BTW stopped E.T. & S&M & TTWE, what makes you think Judas can't stop a shitty remix.

Why am I pressed over a shitty remix? Britney can't get a fucking #1 to save her life. +laughcry+

BTW stopped E.T. & S&M & TTWE, what makes you think Judas can't stop a shitty remix.

You know that a LIE!

S&M time is done?? Bitch its #1 on radio and its still gaining AI. With the single itunes sales and added spins for the new version it will push it to #1.

ITS OVER FOR JUDAS BITCHES! DEAL WITH IT!

cept not really but it S&M will be #1 now. WATCH

huh? Britney was no1 just recently. And S&Ms 100m airplay will be added to the sales of the remix so Gaga actually would need about 400k sales to beat it.

Gaga sold 1m with BTW in 5 days.+laughcry+

This single will be out a week before gagas, and it will rack up the most in the first week, and die out. +laughcry+

Not really worried at all.

i feel bad for gaga, but i'm so happy regarding her fanbase.

keep bragging about how mad the church is at judas' video, that's the only reason to brag you'll get.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.