Slasher

New Lady Gaga Stanbadge [Poll]

New Lady Gaga Stanbadge  

48 members have voted

1. 1. What image do you like best for the Lady Gaga Stanbadge?

• Option 1
    • Option 2
    • Option 3
    • Option 4
    • Option 5
    • Option 6
    • Option 7
    • Option 8
    • Option 9
    • Option 10

Since it has been a while since Lady Gaga's Stanbadge has last been updated, I've decided to put together a list of new images we can vote on to become Gaga's new Stanbadge image. I've included images from the Joanne era, as well as some images that are era neutral, but are recent in order to keep her image as recent as possible! I've also included the current award just in case people want to keep this image over the suggested ones.

To keep this as fair as possible, the image with the first to ten votes process won't be used because that only allows ten people to make the choice. So, after Gaga's Halftime Show on Sunday, the final votes will be tallied and the image with the most votes will be the new image!

Options:

1. EgIzGiu.jpg

2. XKAdgZo.jpg

3. ZyBuBBp.jpg

4. uPNOhwJ.jpg

5. 2YGld9u.jpg

6. U3YAczd.jpg

7. bHS7dnS.jpg

8. cY206k2.jpg

9. ZPsNhXO.jpg

10. Lady%20Gaga.png

Vote in the Poll!

Spoiler

@22 @Zane Diamandis @The Elusive Chanteuse @The Family Jewels @The Ones That Entertain @TheFabulousJake @trashmagic @Umbreon @Woo @Yanko @Paranomin @Pearl @Pitch @PoisonCandy @Princess Aurora @Red Velvet @Riot Poof @Robyn Fenty @RoleModel @run @Runaway @Ryan Zamolodchikova @sailorfreddiemercury @Salvatore @SANDCASTLES @Shane @Shiver @sledgehammer @SpringwoodSlasher @SWIN3 @T-STYLE @TaylorSwift @The Countess @MakeMe... @marykateforpie @Masaaku @Master @Merryem @michaelapratt @Miss Jack @Modern Ecstasy @Monhh @Mother Monster @Nixter @Nuclear Chicken @Oh My Gaga @Original Benji @jamesjoint @jdpm1991 @JENNA GAGA @Joanne @Joe Calderone @John Wayne @Jordan @Juju @Kacper @Kaleb @Kali Uchis @Katyperryfan97 @KeshaRose @kewl4thasumma @KILLS @King Perry @Kleth @lanathegay @LanaxGaga @Law @Life Reaper Sammy @liketotallybran @Liz Anya @Lucien @Mad Love. @Edu @Element @Fearless @Fluttershy @frankgutz @G R O A S C O @Gaga = the queen of pop @garrettgivre @Gilly @Glenn CoCo @Government Hooker @Grace_jones @Habits @Hair Bow @Halcyon @Harry Styles @Haruka @Hillary Clinton @Holly @Hot as Ice @Iconic @Impossible Princess @ItsDirkje @Dylan Monroe @Disco Stick @Dita @dojacat @DangerousKnowles @Dark Wonderland @Dawni @delete it fat @Demiruto @Blue Blue @Bradley @California boy @Chanel @Chanel Oberlin @Chris Pratt @ChrisX @Cosmic Lover @ARTPOP @basedkatyperry @Beauty Queen @Billie @Black Beauty @andy @ANYE @Are You Satisfied? @Argent @Arianator @25 @25 (Banned) @AGNTEA @Ain't No Other Man @ajp @Andres

9 hours ago, PoisonCandy said:

Either 4 or 9 gaga13 I don't really like having an album cover as the award either.

I think the reason why I'm not too fond of it is because it's a side profile image whereas almost every other award the artist's face is facing forward.

I don't hate the current award, I was just interested to see if people wanted to change it or not. gaga12

9 hours ago, SWINΞ said:

Is something actually gonna change this time? jj5

It depends if the majority votes for 10 or not. jj1 

7 hours ago, Tonic said:

Thanks for @ing me um2dead2

Sorry, I just used the Rate the Song Taglist. fall3 

6 hours ago, Tasso said:

Does it really need to be changed again? These are literally the same options we already had the last time nicki4 

Only if the majority wants it changed. moo1 I was just interested to see what people's opinions on the current one were. jj2 

6 hours ago, ♚Missy♚ said:

It was literally changed in October/September when Joanne was released. Not changing it thanks

@Tasso lock this

Get off your high horse, it's only a suggestion. dead2 If you like the current one then just vote for it and stop being so pissy. dead2 

28 minutes ago, John Wayne said:

Arent we supposed to vote whether we want it changed or not first? tina1

I just included the original in the poll, so if anyone doesn't want it changed then they can just vote for that! gaga12