Pikachu

Sorry Zarbon... Artist you can't get into whatsoever. No hate.

Zara Larsson. Lush Life was bad and I kinda liked Ain't My Fault, disliked I Would Like but So Good COMPLETELY turned me off. Horrid song and her personality is annoying as well. People are making her out to be the savior of pop music or something. trash1 

I also cannot get into Grimes. Annoying, but Kill V. Maim is a bop I won't lie!

Just now, Jake said:

Zara Larsson. Lush Life was bad and I kinda liked Ain't My Fault, disliked I Would Like but So Good COMPLETELY turned me off. Horrid song and her personality is annoying as well. People are making her out to be the savior of pop music or something. trash1 

I also cannot get into Grimes. Annoying, but Kill V. Maim is a bop I won't lie!

Have you heard Butterfly or Flesh Without Blood by Grimes! Watch the videos now 💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼

Zarbon just comes off to me like "I'm blonde and blue eye but I can twerk and faux-rap and have my rapper friends with me... I ain't Miley or Rihanna... I'm just me Zarbon"

4 minutes ago, Pikachu said:

Have you heard Butterfly or Flesh Without Blood by Grimes! Watch the videos now 💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼

Zarbon just comes off to me like "I'm blonde and blue eye but I can twerk and faux-rap and have my rapper friends with me... I ain't Miley or Rihanna... I'm just me Zarbon"

I've heard all of Art Angels! Those are standouts too. REALiTi isn't bad either.

But Zara, someone's telling her she's badass and shit when she's really not. Her whole "men are useless creatures" mindset is gonna cause problems eventually too, she has to relax

Just now, Hylia said:

I've tried getting into Sophie Ellis-Bextor but I find her voice really offputting

Her best is when she gives you sophisticated pop anthems. I think her voice has a certain lane of type of songs that fit it and she usually misses the mark on her choices. 

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Zara Larsson, I just can't... Ain't My Fault is a cute bop but I feel like she's going for a white Rihanna that comes off as tryhard.     She's a cute girl  

Zarbon didn't die at Vegeta's hands for this...

Bjork. And it's a shame cause she's really talented but i just can't get into her music

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.