Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

sonowgoodbye

Skirt is underrated.

6 minutes ago, JustHereForX said:

yes, the whole remix pack is really cute! a gem indeed

Agreed. When I heard it I was quite excited for KMO. Then the album came out, all glossed over with watered down dance pop. I love KMO for what it is, but it could have been great.

Totally forgot about this song.

KMO could have been such a dirty sexy record if it didn't have its split personality. Kinda feel like half of it is pseudo ratchet bops but the other half is very mild and lovey dovey.

Posted from my iPhone using the FOTP app

Skirt is literally the best thing from the KMO era, I wish we got the dance album Legendlie wanted to make

15 hours ago, ajp said:

It would have fit on KMO. rav3

Not sure who threw it under the bus at Parlo. ny12

I think the flopage of EDM albums like Britney Jean and Artpop had a huge impact of the new direction of KMO.

2 hours ago, P.O.P said:

I think the flopage of EDM albums like Britney Jean and Artpop had a huge impact of the new direction of KMO.

So instead, we got Beautiful giveup1

The album would have done better if Skirt was there instead of Beautiful rav3

I'm here to say that again this is tea.

I just had a listen through of the Remix EP and they are all FANTASTIC oprah13 They are actually REMIXES and not just pointless walls of sound oprah13

It is such a damn shame this song wasn't on the album oprah13

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.