Royale

Fergie shades Eminem and references Mariah Carey's "Obsessed"

4 hours ago, Jony said:

Eminem's lyric: 

It may be disturbing, what I'm saying's cringeworthy

But I'm urinating on Fergie

(Fergie once peed herself while performing)

She really did, and recovered from it by laughing at herself, but I don't believe Enema actually remembered that, it was in 2004 fall5 Also, urinating on Fergie? orly1 Why is he such a vile pos?

3 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

She really did, and recovered from it by laughing at herself, but I don't believe Enema actually remembered that, it was in 2004 fall5 Also, urinating on Fergie? orly1 Why is he such a vile pos?

I was listening to Big Sean's album yesterday for the first time and when I heard Eminem's voice I was like 'oh fuck jj4 Maybe I'm just dumb but I really don't get wtf he's trying to say (and apparently rapgenius.com doesn't either cause it still makes no sense rip4 )

1 minute ago, Jony said:

I was listening to Big Sean's album yesterday for the first time and when I heard Eminem's voice I was like 'oh fuck jj4 Maybe I'm just dumb but I really don't get wtf he's trying to say (and apparently rapgenius.com doesn't either cause it still makes no sense rip4 )

I was also unimpressed by him being on Pink Friday album, when Nicki is supposed to be against bullshit he stands for jj4

Honestly, he has some humour. Stuff like Without Me is funny as fuck, but he's definetely also very spiteful, and now all the humour is gone and there is only him being pissed he's not relevant anymore trash1

21 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

Girl, don't front, oh no you didn't
I won't rape all the Pussycat Dolls?
Nicole you kiddin?
I'll pee on Rihanna
See man, I do what I wanna
Spray perfume in the sauna room
Crazy gluing Madonna
To the La-Z-Boy sofa
Fold her in two then sit on her
Imagine a visual for that, man
Who woulda thought I
Could ever be such a relentless prick
Unleashing his vengeace
But the chick's so old
She looks like she out-lived a life sentence

From his song Medicine Ball in 2009.

29 minutes ago, ♚Missy♚ said:

Kinda the wrong person to be name dropping if relevance is what you're looking for

You don't miss any chance don't you bitch jj2 

28 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

I was also unimpressed by him being on Pink Friday album, when Nicki is supposed to be against bullshit he stands for jj4

Honestly, he has some humour. Stuff like Without Me is funny as fuck, but he's definetely also very spiteful, and now all the humour is gone and there is only him being pissed he's not relevant anymore trash1

Nicki being an hypocrite? Shocking! rav2 

1 minute ago, Radio said:

If by reasonable you mean an homophobic body shamer then sure jj3 

jj4

I'm already used to thick women being nasty towards thin women if this is what it is jj4

I think she's opportunistic when it comes to working with "problematic" collaborators, though.

5 minutes ago, BreatheOnKnee said:

sorry, but idc about your sensitive feelings when it comes to Eminem. So he used the F word, it wasn't in a negative context, so that's all i care about. rav2 

Honey saying the F word it's not even in the top 10 of fucked up thighs he did, but if you want to keep blind stanning then that's not my problem demi1 

4 minutes ago, BreatheOnKnee said:

Song lyrics do not offend me, but you do you sis. demi1 

Do you have an excuse for when he beat up a blow-up doll of his ex-wife on stage, which was the catalyst for her suicide attempt? It's not just song lyrics, but you do you sis. demi1

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was also unimpressed by him being on Pink Friday album, when Nicki is supposed to be against bullshit he stands for Honestly, he has some humour. Stuff like Without Me is funny as fuck, but he'

Honey saying the F word it's not even in the top 10 of fucked up thighs he did, but if you want to keep blind stanning then that's not my problem  

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.