El Goot

Rank the Halftime Shows from 2011-2017

1 minute ago, Angelus said:

Receipts were posted plenty of times over the years. Receipts of Madonna doing everything in 2 hours show and not losing her breath or getting tired few minutes in.

After all her BAT is THE most important tour in history for a reason. That alone is enough, but hey, you don't wanna watch that in full i guess. ;) 

post a performance where Madonna is doing as much as gaga and SINGING LIVE just as good (within the last decade) or shut the fuck up. BAT sounds like a 5 decade old tour 

Just now, Gilly said:

post a performance where Madonna is doing as much as gaga and SINGING LIVE just as good (within the last decade) or shut the fuck up 

Gaga is not standard for vocalists lmfao2 not you acting like she's some kind of merit for other artists lmfao2 

'as much as gaga' lmfao2 you can see those sloppy lazy repetitive moves in britney's residency!

I mean public knows what's Madonna capable of (and can serve for more than 5 minutes!) that's why she's touring beast for 4 decades unlike some other artists <3

Within last decade? attempt of discrediting tho rip2  

Gaga in her 20s vs Madonna in her 50s, struggle is real rip3 

12 minutes ago, Angelus said:

Gaga is not standard for vocalists lmfao2 not you acting like she's some kind of merit for other artists lmfao2 

'as much as gaga' lmfao2 you can see those sloppy lazy repetitive moves in britney's residency!

I mean public knows what's Madonna capable of (and can serve for more than 5 minutes!) that's why she's touring beast for 4 decades unlike some other artists <3

Within last decade? attempt of discrediting tho rip2  

Gaga in her 20s vs Madonna in her 50s, struggle is real rip3 

still waiting on the receipts! 

13 minutes ago, Gilly said:

still waiting on the receipts! 

I know right, I'm still waiting to see gaga serving what you claimed scream1

In the meantime we can both enjoy the BEST tour of all time where everything was served <3

youtube.com -> blond ambition tour

1.Katy Perry, probably because I like her setlist the most. Also it was very entertaining and diverse. She covered her entire catalogue, the guests there were with purpose and overall the songs fit very well with each other. Also no boring parts.

2a.Madonna. Queen M would probably be No1 if there wasn't for SO.MANY.UNNECESSARY.GUESTS. Bitch, you're Madonna, why do you need Nicki, Mia and fucking LMFAO on stage with you?? I didn't mind Cee-Lo, but instead those shitty songs in the middle she could've choose LAV, MG, EY, ROL, Hung Up... so many of them cry9 But the good parts (Vogue, solo Music and LAP) were so so so amazing.

2b.Beyonce, just because this was pre-ST Beyonce. I feel like with these new songs, her SB would be much much better. Also Halo was a bit boring, cause it's overrated for me.

4.Lady Gaga. I've commented on this already. Great show, but something was missing. MR was boring. Some songs were too long, she could've easily added a few more.

5.Bruno Mars, only because of RHCP

6.Coldplay, only because of Beyonce

7. moo4moo4

1. Katy Perry
  2. Lady Gaga
  3. Beyoncé
  4. Madonna
  5. Bruno Mars
  6. Coldplay
  7. Black Eyed Peas

Being completely objective although I may have to go back and watch some of these because I forgot some of them.

Katy had all high's and barely any low moments during her performance, consistently good, and that surprise guest!bey5

Gaga slayed vocally but I wish some of the performances were stronger or had more of a twist.

Beyonce started off strong, but i got so bored when destiny's child came out, it seemed just like her concerts.aretha1

Madonna has such a strong entrance that I felt she had difficulty being consistent, because that LMFAO bit in the middle was so unnecessary, she should have done Holiday or any oldie but goodie other than Music. The ending was nice though. aretha1

well tehe1

1. Madonna

2. Beyonce

3. Katy

4. Coldplay

5. Gaga

6. Bruno

7. BEP

10 hours ago, blankdreams. said:

1. Lady Gaga, and I'm not saying this because it just happened. The stage and the effects, her delivery, all the qualities that takes to be an absolute star she's done perfectly, ughhhh oprah4  

You're fired iconic.jpg.14151fc2c8ee54d25b8e82f22a56d

I will just rank the number 1 for each category:

Visuals-Madonna/Katy-TIE

Energy/Charisma-Beyonce,Katy,Bruno-TIE

Vocals-Beyonce 

Total Performance-Bruno,Katy,Bey,Madonna-TIE

Honorable mention: Gaga(her performance was very clean but didn't give me enough flavor to be highly ranked)

13 hours ago, Gilly said:

average vocals? the fuck trash1

if those are average vocals, what the fuck do you call this shit

out of breath standing STILL on her damn 2 feet.

the fuck out of here with the "average" vocal shit. trash1 

Why do members like you think things like this would work on me when I've been more of a Madonna hater recently than anyone else in this thread ayumi1 Yes, those vocals were shit, but Gaga's were as well, the only difference is that when Gaga sounds like shit LMs such as yourself will excuse her and try to make it into a positive thing by convincing us that it was impressive enough cause it was live, like no, she sucked, period. Her vocals sucked, her dancing was miserable to watch and everything that makes a good performer wasn't present in her that night. It's not our fault Gaga inefficiently uses her energy and ends up looking like a sloppy mess both vocally and physically. Do you really think people who praise her performance skills aren't aware of the fact that she can't sing for shit compared to a technically legit singer? julia1 The whole world knows that already, but they still paid to see her for 35 years lj1 So if they know she sucks at singing and they still see her live what does that mean? I think that means you need to educate yourself and do some research. rav1

Ironically enough, Gaga had the same thing Madonna had back in 2009 and maybe 2010, she had a sensiblity as a performer to what makes a performance exciting, that's why as a performer in 2009 she was more successful than motherfucking Beyonce oprah10 However now she lost that sensiblity but monsters still believe that her dancing + singing skills are some next level shit when performers like Bey are actively challenging her in that regard, and guess who's winning sia2 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh my god we get it you didn't like her performance boo hoo!

Perfect Delusion.

1. Beyonce 2. Katy Perry 3. Madonna 4. Coldplay 5. Bruno Mars 6. Black Eyed Peas 7. Lady Gaga   if u disagree ur literally wrong

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.