Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Daenerys

The Joanne World Tour Discussion Thread

Yall should watch the videos I posted. In fact, the stage doesn't seemed to be as messy as it looked on the livestreams. I'n starting to think this is her best tour and if not best, then second best after MBT. The outfits snatched and she looks good. As I could see, her dancing is also not as messy as on Coachella, so that's a big plus. The setlist indeed is questionable, but who cares we got Bloody Mary, Scheiße, Paparazzi and DIC dead7 The only flaw is that she should finally start remixing songs.

Ugh I so wish I could go brit2

My "We need a livestream" era is over, get ready for the "We need a DVD" era jj4 

After watching the high quality performances, I can say that this is my favorite tour and probably her best tour. She had the best interludes, had fireworks in the arena, seemed more focused on the choreography and the costumes are everything and more (except the BR glasses sia2). The setlist seems questionalble, but coe on, y'all don't even care about HG, GG, JAD and SP wendy4 NOW RELEASE THE DAMN DVD, SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY meg1 

4 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

After watching the high quality performances, I can say that this is my favorite tour and probably her best tour. She had the best interludes, had fireworks in the arena, seemed more focused on the choreography and the costumes are everything and more (except the BR glasses sia2). The setlist seems questionalble, but coe on, y'all don't even care about HG, GG, JAD and SP wendy4 NOW RELEASE THE DAMN DVD, SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY meg1 

the reach. It's better than ArtRave and Monster Ball 1.0, but I still have to decide about the other two

3 minutes ago, Infrared said:

the reach. It's better than ArtRave and Monster Ball 1.0, but I still have to decide about the other two

Better than BTWB for sure rih2

I was wondering about MBT as well, but we cant stay stuck within the TFM era jj4 People will always say it's her best tour, because..... it's TFMga jj4 JWT has far better production that MBT.

• Replies 948
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.