Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Daenerys

The Joanne World Tour Discussion Thread

my show is in exactly 2 weeks cry4 

i can't believe that after 8 years of stanning, i finally get to see my biggest idol cry4 

i know it sounds corny, but i honestly dont know where i would be if Gaga wasn't in my lifecry3 she impacted and changed me in ways no other human has cry4 

it still hasnt FULLY hit me but i dont know if ill be able to contain myself once i see her in the FLESH cry4 all those hundreds of hours obsessing over her live performances and now i finally get to witness it in person cry4

ugh cry4

25 minutes ago, Gilly said:

my show is in exactly 2 weeks cry4 

i can't believe that after 8 years of stanning, i finally get to see my biggest idol cry4 

i know it sounds corny, but i honestly dont know where i would be if Gaga wasn't in my lifecry3 she impacted and changed me in ways no other human has cry4 

it still hasnt FULLY hit me but i dont know if ill be able to contain myself once i see her in the FLESH cry4 all those hundreds of hours obsessing over her live performances and now i finally get to witness it in person cry4

ugh cry4

This post literally embodies me cry4 I had no clue how to react when I saw her in '14 so I literally starting crying cry4 I still get choked up when I see her cry4 It's crazy how much someone can affect your life like that cry4 

GUYS!

so.. i went to go see Gaga this Monday at her last NA tour date in Los Angeles and im still recovering emotionally AND physically rip3 i WAS SO CLOSE TO HER! literally, i was feet away from her cry4 

first of all, i literally broke down in tears when the staged pulled up and she came down singing DIAMOND HEART cry3 that was probably my favorite part of the night, just because it felt so  surreal finally having her in front of my eyes. cry3 it felt like i saw god for the first time. like i literally froze and was immobile for a few seconds  rip3 my boyfriend was like "are u ok?" and he saw me crying and he just hugged me. and then my drunk ass started crying and telling him how grateful i am that he got me gaga tickets for XMAS cry3 literally the best xmas gift ever cry3

secondly, i didnt know going to a concert could fuck you up so bad physically rip3 i lost my voice. my feet BURN. my calves have never been more sore rip3 it must of been cause ive never jumped and screamed so much in my life rip3 

thirdly, SHE BROUGHT MARK RONSON OUT FOR JOANNE cry3 i was SHAKING and CRYING. Joanne is a beautiful song, i love it so much cry3

and also, I ended up taking my shirt off when dancin in circles came on. i started feeling like a slut and plus, it was hot as hell from all the jumping and dancing imready1 

OMG AND HER VOICE cry3 bitch served SUPREME vocals rip3 the edge of glory and million reasons and diamond heart rip3 AND I ALSO SAW HER DOGS!! they were walking around the GA. I only recognized Asia. cry3 

i only messed up on 2 things:

1:  i drank a little bit TOO much rip2 so some of the concert is kinda blurry, especially towards the end rip2 but i was just so excited that i couldnt contain myself. Thankfully i wasn't like one of the guys in the GA who was dragged out of the concert cause he was blacked out drunk sleeping on the floor rip3 imagine going to see gaga and getting so drunk that u were sleeping while she was feet away from u lmfao1

2: i didnt charge my phone enough, so it died like halfway cry3 i wasnt able to take more videos, but at least i was able to just enjoy the MOMENT instead of recording ha 24 7 for the entirety of the concert cry3

omg cry3 

i still cant cry3

if u wouldve ever told 14 year old me that i was gonna be standing FEET away from gaga watching her perform songs that changed my life LIVE, i wouldve never believed it

in one word, ill describe this concert as SURREAL. im ETERNALLY shook cry3  

• Replies 948
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.