FOTP
Sign in to follow this  

Wendy Williams : "Rihanna should perform at the Superbowl next year"

Royale    54,509

Wendy praised Rihanna and said that she has the hits, the stage presence and she should perform at the Superbowl next year while commenting on Gaga's Halftime Show performance. Wendy also said that Rihanna doesn't need guests to put on a show.

Robert.    22,451

Omg yes, I either want her or JLo to do it tbh giveup1 She could bring out Drake or Eminem or even Shakira for a first ever CRTFY performance or a medley of Shak songs legend1 Or heck, even Britney for the S&M Remix! cry6

Beaux    13,025
9 hours ago, Robert. said:

Omg yes, I either want her or JLo to do it tbh giveup1 She could bring out Drake or Eminem or even Shakira for a first ever CRTFY performance or a medley of Shak songs legend1 Or heck, even Britney for the S&M Remix! cry6

Shakira and rih on one stage cry6 

Royale    54,509
1 minute ago, Robert. said:

JLo would be amazing too! clap3

I don't think that she'd bring guests on her show except maybe Eminem because Love The Way You Lie is one of her biggest hits. 

Don't know about Drake though, but that's not impossible. wendy1

Michael.    31,721

Well I would be obviously here for it but does she even give a fuck about having her own halftime show? orangu1 

Royale    54,509
14 hours ago, Michael. said:

Well I would be obviously here for it but does she even give a fuck about having her own halftime show? orangu1 

She better! wendy3