Jake

Katy will be performing at the Grammys!

2 minutes ago, QUINN said:

HI HELLO FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT THERE IS A KP4 TAGLIST AND YOU CAN COMMENT IN HERE IF YOU WANNA BE ON IT! COME GET YOUR FRESHLY LAMINATED STAN BADGES, LADIES!

Getting my stan card a fresh coat of paint after it has been collecting dust these past few years cry7 Katy is about to serve all of us and we aren't ready cry7 

Hello FOTP, this is Liz Lemon's ghost reaching you from the other side. I wanted you to know that I was tragically murdered by the news of Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson performing at the Grammy's and kicking off the KP4 era this week. In my last Will and testament I leave the following:

To @QUINN and @Pageant Material - My remaining votes for the final Battle Royale rounds that never happened.

That's it. I hope you all enjoy the KP4 era on this Earth while I bop in Heaven. Farewell.

1 minute ago, Liz Lemon said:

Hello FOTP, this is Liz Lemon's ghost reaching you from the other side. I wanted you to know that I was tragically murdered by the news of Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson performing at the Grammy's and kicking off the KP4 era this week. In my last Will and testament I leave the following:

To @QUINN and @Pageant Material - My remaining votes for the final Battle Royale rounds that never happened.

That's it. I hope you all enjoy the KP4 era on this Earth while I bop in Heaven. Farewell.

LMAO THANKS SIS! REST IN PERRY!!

9 minutes ago, Liz Lemon said:

Maybe you get to see the real winner of the Battle Royale in the Book of Life. jj2 

Spoiler: It's Chained to the Rhythm yas2 

21 minutes ago, Pageant Material said:

Maybe you get to see the real winner of the Battle Royale in the Book of Life. jj2 

Spoiler: It's Chained to the Rhythm yas2 

The only song that can keep Unconditionally from winning again.

31 minutes ago, QUINN said:

LMAO THANKS SIS! REST IN PERRY!!

rip1