Jony

Katy Perry | Chained To The Rhythm | Feb 10

3 minutes ago, WalkingOnCharts said:

"Tomorrow, 60cm disco balls will be placed in key locations around the world, where people will be able to listen to 90 seconds of the song :chick2: "

If this bitch makes me travel to London for a snippet I swear to God

45 minutes ago, Vespertine said:

what happened to this? did the hype died? where are the people coming thru with the leak?

What do you mean did the hype die?? Lmao people were scrambling to find the listing posts all over the world today! It hasn't leaked yet but it's comin.

Just now, Hylia said:

I'm bopping to Upside Down to prepare my scalp for the brutal swing she's about to take at it oprah4 

be sure you deep condition and get those scalp treatments ready! I have a feeling a we are gonna experience multiple scalpings.

HEEEEYYYY

I visited the disco ball in my city and lemme just say...

BITCH OMFG THIS SONG IS A FUCKING HIT, INSTANT #1. WHEN I FIRST LISTENED TO IT I LITERALLY BUSTED A NUT SO QUICK MY KNEES TURNED TO JELLO AND I WAS SLOWLY DROPPING TO THE GROUND. BUT WAIT. THE POWER OF CHAINED TO THE RHYTHM POSSESSED ME AND BROUGHT ME BACK UP. I AM BLESSED TO SAY THE LEAST.

Also I have a snippet if anyone wants to listen.... I'm scared y'all will be pissed at me for posting it....

2 minutes ago, SANDCASTLES said:

HEEEEYYYY

I visited the disco ball in my city and lemme just say...

BITCH OMFG THIS SONG IS A FUCKING HIT, INSTANT #1. WHEN I FIRST LISTENED TO IT I LITERALLY BUSTED A NUT SO QUICK MY KNEES TURNED TO JELLO AND I WAS SLOWLY DROPPING TO THE GROUND. BUT WAIT. THE POWER OF CHAINED TO THE RHYTHM POSSESSED ME AND BROUGHT ME BACK UP. I AM BLESSED TO SAY THE LEAST.

Also I have a snippet if anyone wants to listen.... I'm scared y'all will be pissed at me for posting it....

OMG IM SO GLAD YOU GOT TO GO!! It was so much fun for me and I died like 50 times throughout. SO SO GOOD I CANT WAIT TO HEAR THE REST!! cry9 

ppl have been posting snippets all day but they keep getting taken down. Post it in media, maybe it'll last longer haha. 

Anyway, I hope your hunt was a blast!