Jony

Katy Perry | Chained To The Rhythm | Feb 10

1 minute ago, QUINN said:

OMG IM SO GLAD YOU GOT TO GO!! It was so much fun for me and I died like 50 times throughout. SO SO GOOD I CANT WAIT TO HEAR THE REST!! cry9 

ppl have been posting snippets all day but they keep getting taken down. Post it in media, maybe it'll last longer haha. 

Anyway, I hope your hunt was a blast!

Omg it was so fun tbh! I got the tweet at like 7:30 am and I was like "oh fuck I gotta go", so I drove an hour to get to the disco ball and I couldn't find parking so I was like "fuck it" and parked some where random (didn't get a ticket Godty was looking out for me), and I ran up and there was like 0 ppl and I listened to it and legit screamed. ppl looked at me like "bitch tf" but I was walking on airhay1

4 minutes ago, SANDCASTLES said:

Omg it was so fun tbh! I got the tweet at like 7:30 am and I was like "oh fuck I gotta go", so I drove an hour to get to the disco ball and I couldn't find parking so I was like "fuck it" and parked some where random (didn't get a ticket Godty was looking out for me), and I ran up and there was like 0 ppl and I listened to it and legit screamed. ppl looked at me like "bitch tf" but I was walking on airhay1

Omg this was LITERALLY ME WTF. EVEN DOWN TO THE PARKING FIASCO why do I feel like we went to the same one lmao 

2 minutes ago, QUINN said:

Omg this was LITERALLY ME WTF. EVEN DOWN TO THE PARKING FIASCO why do I feel like we went to the same one lmao 

maybe we did wendy1 I live in Seattle, the only one with a disco ball in Washington fall3 I had a friend travel 3 hours just for 90 seconds

Just now, SANDCASTLES said:

maybe we did wendy1 I live in Seattle, the only one with a disco ball in Washington fall3 I had a friend travel 3 hours just for 90 seconds

ooooh I am in LA but SAME TIMEZONE so that explains why we were both shook so early kii1 YOUR DEDICATED FRIEND!!! I hope it was worth it for them!

ooooh I am in LA but SAME TIMEZONE so that explains why we were both shook so early kii1 YOUR DEDICATED FRIEND!!! I hope it was worth it for them!

omg timezone twins katyanna1 she was honestly in tears. Katy's music has helped her a lot, her dad died and she's been coping with Katy's music and my emotional self started crying because she was BAWLING from happiness

4 minutes ago, SANDCASTLES said:

omg timezone twins katyanna1 she was honestly in tears. Katy's music has helped her a lot, her dad died and she's been coping with Katy's music and my emotional self started crying because she was BAWLING from happiness

Omg cry9 I can totally relate to that, Katy's music has helped me in similar ways. How awesome that you two got to experience it together tho! That's so special 💕 KATY BRINGING PEOPLE TOGETHER AND MAKING US FEEL THINGS WTF oprah4 

Just now, QUINN said:

Omg cry9 I can totally relate to that, Katy's music has helped me in similar ways. How awesome that you two got to experience it together tho! That's so special 💕 KATY BRINGING PEOPLE TOGETHER AND MAKING US FEEL THINGS WTF oprah4 

I have a feeling KP4 is gonna be impactful cry9 

3 minutes ago, SANDCASTLES said:

Have you seen my layout? I'm all for Katy now that this era has kick started (not a bandwagon stan BTW)

YAAAAS!! cry3 I think the concept of 'bandwagon fans' is silly anyway; people discover things that they like on their own time! 💕

1 minute ago, Hannah. said:

When everyone is sharing their experience with the disco balls but you're rotting away in Texas and the nearest one was 10 hours away

As far as I'm concerned, the Media section was my disco ball

owhdvHS.gif

Being in Australia, the nearest is only Sydney, which is a 2 1/2 plane trip for me and a full 24 hours to drive... I think I'll wait for the releasedead2

also brb guess whos changing their avi bey1

4 minutes ago, Hannah. said:

When everyone is sharing their experience with the disco balls but you're rotting away in Texas and the nearest one was 10 hours away

Someone on twitter said 'what if Katy only put the disco balls in states that voted for hillary' and I screamed fjdjsks 

FRIDAY WILL BE HERE SOOOON cry1 

Just now, QUINN said:

Someone on twitter said 'what if Katy only put the disco balls in states that voted for hillary' and I screamed fjdjsks 

FRIDAY WILL BE HERE SOOOON cry1 

Omg rip2 That would be hilarious if it were true rip2 

Is it going on sale on Thursday night at midnight or will they wait for the radio premiere and release it later that night?

3 minutes ago, Hannah. said:

Omg rip2 That would be hilarious if it were true rip2 

Is it going on sale on Thursday night at midnight or will they wait for the radio premiere and release it later that night?

I would ASSUME it'll be up at midnight but there hasn't been any confirmation of that. Some radio stations have been saying they're starting to play it tomorrow too so who knows what's happening 

I would ASSUME it'll be up at midnight but there hasn't been any confirmation of that. Some radio stations have been saying they're starting to play it tomorrow too so who knows what's happening 

Well let me get my coins ready for a midnight release tomorrow just in case then! cry6