Jony

Katy Perry | Chained To The Rhythm | Feb 10

19 minutes ago, alexander said:

i'm slightly worried that even in her strongest countries like canada/aus/us it's not climbing faster rip3 i mean i know success isn't everything but i want it do well

i think that it's going to take a while since the market has changed and is more stream oriented. i would prefer it to climb slower and stay there and just go straight to the top and then free fall. ed is going to probably clock her in UK sadly but in US she's going to have some serious radio airplay and the deal with spotify is going to help really much. i do believe that with the grammy performance and the music video a top 5 debut is very likely. antm1 

I can't at how people on YouTube think this is a song about having fun and dancing omg.

We will def get a more mature Katy. And I'd love her not to care about sales that much, she had the no 1 times from 2008 till 2014 - which is hugely impressive.

I'd rather want her to do music like this instead of Dr.Luke produced No ones (still love Uncle and LL). Can't wait for Witness tbh. Everything makes sense now..

Just now, ROAR said:

i think that it's going to take a while since the market has changed and is more stream oriented. i would prefer it to climb slower and stay there and just go straight to the top and then free fall. ed is going to probably clock her in UK sadly but in US she's going to have some serious radio airplay and the deal with spotify is going to help really much. i do believe that with the grammy performance and the music video a top 5 debut is very likely. antm1 

Is she serves us a performance like Woa yas2

The meltdowns on atrl are getting too much! we haven't even gotten the grammys performance yet, no results of the radio airplay as its too soon for those stats and spotify hasn't updated yet. People seem to have forgotten that while iTunes is still important (depending on the market), it doesn't have to be dominated to get a good result. Rise being an Apple Music/iTunes exclusive skewed everyones expectations tbh.

Just now, ROAR said:

but not #1 in any major market dead1 we need a miracle cry6 anyways im not a big fan of the charts but i would have loved her to debut at #1 cry1 but that'd be an alternative fact for now dead1 

Well, not #1 on Itunes but Katy is huge on streaming so she can hit the top on the official charts brit13

5 minutes ago, California boy said:

Well, not #1 on Itunes but Katy is huge on streaming so she can hit the top on the official charts brit13

this is what i hope for. dead1 

3 minutes ago, marykateforpie said:

How is she not #1 in iTunes yet. Im going to be half bald until it reaches #1 cry1

when are the grammies? that's her only chance as of now dead1 the latest update on itunes showed a 3% increase dead1 it'll hit 3 and start falling

16 minutes ago, ROAR said:

noooooo this has just received a 3% update on itunes fall3 and kworb's prediction is 50k before the grammys jj4 in a few hours it'll start getting red updates and fall rip2 y'all better buy it and stream it dead2 

50k rip3rip3rip3 

even rise did double that with no promo rip3