Jony

Katy Perry | Chained To The Rhythm | Feb 10

They better upload the performance on Vevo for more streams cry6 

Hope this pushes her back in the Spotify Top 10, it's huge exposure on its own (unless im the only person on earth who uses the charts rip4)

Just now, Jony said:

They better upload the performance on Vevo for more streams cry6 

Hope this pushes her back in the Spotify Top 10, it's huge exposure on its own (unless im the only person on earth who uses the charts rip4)

Omg I will scream if she doesn't put this performance on Vevo. giveup2 

I came to accept that this song has extremely slim possibilities to become a proper hit, but I love it nonetheless. If this is gonna be Katy's artpop era regarding success, then be it. No one can be on top forever, and we'll just learn to live with the drags kii1 

Though tbh I'm kinda worried that flopping singles will probably lead to less singles and maybe worse videos and stuff like that, maybe even a less good tour. But I hope it's just CTTR that flops, and that the rest of the era won't be affected that much.

38 minutes ago, Justas said:

Though tbh I'm kinda worried that flopping singles will probably lead to less singles and maybe worse videos and stuff like that, maybe even a less good tour. But I hope it's just CTTR that flops, and that the rest of the era won't be affected that much.

i don't think it's flopping ny8 open with around 100-110k sales ny8 she seems to be ok with the streaming and radio ny8 top 10 debut ny8