Jump to content
Jony

Katy Perry | Chained To The Rhythm | Feb 10

Recommended Posts

Just now, Khems said:

Why everyone is so obsessed with the iTunes charting orangu1 

CTTR is an amazing lead single and KatyCats should be grateful orangu1 

Maybe eliminating the chart stans would be better orangu1 

This is what I'm saying. I love the song and I think it's gonna accomplish what Katy wants it to do. brit2 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Khems said:

Why everyone is so obsessed with the iTunes charting orangu1 

CTTR is an amazing lead single and KatyCats should be grateful orangu1 

Maybe eliminating the chart stans would be better orangu1 

well, personally i love the song a lot demi1 and i'm really happy and grateful demi1  but of course i want her to do good on the charts dead1 after all, she worked for it dead1  i mean , i do not need necessarily a no1 but still dead1 the backlash she's gonna get everywhere rip3 i don't really care but it's gonna be so messy fall1 besides that, the song is good and the charts discussions are to some extent interesting demi1 ,

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Khems said:

Why everyone is so obsessed with the iTunes charting orangu1 

CTTR is an amazing lead single and KatyCats should be grateful orangu1 

Maybe eliminating the chart stans would be better orangu1 

 

3 minutes ago, QUINN said:

This is what I'm saying. I love the song and I think it's gonna accomplish what Katy wants it to do. brit2 

It's definitely a bop that I love, but the fact that we've waited almost 4 years only to be blocked by Regina and her redheaded friend

reality tv

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ROAR said:

well, personally i love the song a lot demi1 and i'm really happy and grateful demi1  but of course i want her to do good on the charts dead1 after all, she worked for it dead1  i mean , i do not need necessarily a no1 but still dead1 the backlash she's gonna get everywhere rip3 i don't really care but it's gonna be so messy fall1 besides that, the song is good and the charts discussions are to some extent interesting demi1 ,

Sometimes your fave just flops orangu1 I am used to it so I just want bops from her orangu1 Btw I tihnk Katy will not flop with CTTR. Nice promo and grower single will make it jj2 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Khems said:

Sometimes your fave just flops orangu1 I am used to it so I just want bops from her orangu1 Btw I tihnk Katy will not flop with CTTR. Nice promo and grower single will make it jj2 

i think so too but i am mad that talent doesn't win meg1 

they are all wasted zom -------  bies ny1 anyways i think the song will pick up and leave the world shook ny1 but we shall see ny1 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ROAR said:

i think so too but i am mad that talent doesn't win meg1 

they are all wasted zom -------  bies ny1 anyways i think the song will pick up and leave the world shook ny1 but we shall see ny1 

Not that Gaga is number 4 with that basic boring single mad5 

Praying for CTTR jj2 

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, marykateforpie said:

I know awk1 the charts are getting to us awk1 maybe the Grammy's will help jj2 

 

19 minutes ago, ROAR said:

also chart discussions brings the section posts file1

Oh I don't mean to discourage conversation moo1 I just think ppl are jumping to conclusions too soon, that's all!

Link to post
Share on other sites

LLadies calm down..this song is better than a shiTe MR and different than used to be ... On headphones and on radio sounds just perfect and is grower... Plus Grammy performance is coming plus the music video will be up at some point... 

 

But the most important thing is... Girls enjoy the music! Charts are relevant thesedays plus iTunes basically is dying 

And yes i havent read posts 25 pages back because i cant be bothered...

 

Why she is not numba 1 yet?

 

1. Ed Red Dragon Ginger Troll ShITan is still everywhere on top of everything plus on top of his uglu brother

2. Taylor Swift and Zayn are promoted like crazy because of movie premiere Today plus discount

3. Lady Heartburn zGaga just 5 days ago she was jumping and screaming at people after 117.5 mln audience she had to be high....plus Super Bowl is very popular plus she is also discounted ...

 

And the main point is...

 

Katys song is way much better than Joanna Deluxe Edition....

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

iTunes    

But the song is basic as fuck

Honestly we are all excited and having a good time, we don't need the negativity. It's rude! There's a whole forum for you to post in if you would like to complain. 


  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×