QUINN

Chained to the Rhythm FIRST TEASER

2 minutes ago, ♚Missy♚ said:

I'm here for Katy no shade but y'all are easily pleased jj4 

Y'all were acting the same when Gaga announced Perfect Illusion and started teasing it, so let's not!

And also, any stanbase would go ballistic after 3 and a half years of nothing, so I don't know why you're surprised by this.

2 minutes ago, ROAR said:

i am but this place is so huge fall3fall3 and i have an important presentation tomorrow in the afternoon fall3 i was out today fall3 

Fucking uni fall3 

Good luck tomorrow, Katy will be with you fall3 

Just now, Justas said:

Y'all were acting the same when Gaga announced Perfect Illusion and started teasing it, so let's not!

And also, any stanbase would go ballistic after 3 and a half years of nothing, so I don't know why you're surprised by this.

I get that but this teaser isn't anything to have meltdowns over because she barely put the song in it jj4 it's like 2 seconds of audio

1 minute ago, Justas said:

Fucking uni fall3 

Good luck tomorrow, Katy will be with you fall3 

fall3 ifkr fall3 i would had been out there asking people in french is they have seen a disco ball around rip3fall7 

2 minutes ago, ♚Missy♚ said:

I get that but this teaser isn't anything to have meltdowns over because she barely put the song in it jj4 it's like 2 seconds of audio

Well it's enough for us!

2 minutes ago, G O O T said:

Not you paying dust to the most empowering resilience anthem 

giphy.gif

Whoops lemme repent a bit real quick

3 minutes ago, ROAR said:

fall3 ifkr fall3 i would had been out there asking people in french is they have seen a disco ball around rip3fall7 

She'll probably just do London here in the U.K. but I can't afford a trip there just for a teaser fall3 

5 minutes ago, QUINN said:

Re: her teenage Dream tattoo being shown:

TD portrayed Katy as a ditzy, cartoony character & people didnt take her seriously because of it. She was chained to that identity & is breaking free

Literally what I'm thinking. I feel like she's about to break free from the public's perception of her. I think she's about to serve the new Katy while still giving us a bop.