SWINΞ

Has Anyone Bought Access to the Fan Presale?

I did earlier today. I bought the Joanne LP just for the early access. The way they have it scheduled is interesting. They have one round of pre-sales starting for all shows before September 11 and then a second round of pre-sales starting immediately afterward for all shows after this date (This is all of course for US and Canada shows only :(). Is anybody going to a show before Sept 11? My show is Nov 5... I'm asking because these are the people with the first look at ticket pricing this era antm1. I want to buy a VIP ticket but I need prices cry9.

55 minutes ago, SWINΞ said:

I did earlier today. I bought the Joanne LP just for the early access. The way they have it scheduled is interesting. They have one round of pre-sales starting for all shows before September 11 and then a second round of pre-sales starting immediately afterward for all shows after this date (This is all of course for US and Canada shows only :(). Is anybody going to a show before Sept 11? My show is Nov 5... I'm asking because these are the people with the first look at ticket pricing this era antm1. I want to buy a VIP ticket but I need prices cry9.

47 minutes ago, Bionic Monster said:

My show is December 3rd and I bought a PI sweater that I will for sure never wear so I could get early accessjj2

I think you can see the prices on Ticketmaster btwjj2

I just bought Joanne again for $12 rip2 

Sorry Gaga not spending $60 on something.

I'm going to Citi field, so I'll have access when it opens tomorrow. and i'll let you guys know mj1

30 minutes ago, Infrared said:

I just bought Joanne again for $12 rip2 

Sorry Gaga not spending $60 on something.

I'm going to Citi field, so I'll have access when it opens tomorrow. and i'll let you guys know mj1

Oh yes please do!! Thank you!!! katy3

In Canada, buyers can use an "American Express" card to gain early access. I tried, but the lot of tickets open for pre-sale were sold out. I'll have to keep trying when other lots get released. gaga12