Liberated Matt

Legend finishing X6??

2 minutes ago, BackToBasics said:

It's impossible sis brit2 but I hope she will try to get some hits this time,like Top10 single and #1 album (dreams)oprah7

She better make our dreams come true cry7cry7 Now going to listen all of her discography to make my ears get ready for the flawless single alex1 

11 minutes ago, Khems said:

Picture is photoshopped right? Why did she put all the effort to bring the info about finishing X6? Has she stopped being lazy? cry6 

She has Matt to photoshop things for her instagram :P 

3 minutes ago, Khems said:

She better make our dreams come true cry7cry7 Now going to listen all of her discography to make my ears get ready for the flawless single alex1 

I hope so,because I'm done with Beyonce being most praised artist mj1 But Xtina should work on her voice 

5 minutes ago, BackToBasics said:

But I'm afraid that she doesn't care about promotion etc u know,she has 2 kids(her permanent excuse)mj1

I am not gonna consider her excuses anymore xtina15 She used her last chance with Lotus jj2 

7 minutes ago, BackToBasics said:

I hope so,because I'm done with Beyonce being most praised artist mj1 But Xtina should work on her voice 

Right! They forgot the voice of our generation cry9  She better teach them xtina3 

She has a real chance to success, most pop girls are in between eras right now. She has the raw talent she just needs to play her cards right. If she's smart she could pull off a succesful comeback era. Just thinking about it gave mne chills cry6

I already overhyped myself oprah4 

39 minutes ago, Lord Stoneheart said:

She has a real chance to success, most pop girls are in between eras right now. She has the raw talent she just needs to play her cards right. If she's smart she could pull off a succesful comeback era. Just thinking about it gave mne chills cry6

I already overhyped myself oprah4 

She has to have good lead single and proper promotion like live performances and  photoshoots.She should work on her voice,outfits and make up