Onika

Longer "Chained to the Rhythm" snippet!

5 minutes ago, Justas said:

It's not on the last played tracks list, so idk

It's possible to replay the broadcast when it ends, it should do it in 30min

Then we could relisten and check again

i think it was fake news tbh. i don't want it to leak but i want to hear more oprah4 im conflicted oprah4 

39 minutes ago, Justas said:

It's not on the last played tracks list, so idk

It's possible to replay the broadcast when it ends, it should do it in 30min

Then we could relisten and check again

SOOOOOOO has anyone re-listened to make sure? I'm in the UK, where can I listen? 

2 minutes ago, ROAR said:

ive been replaying this cry1 and it slays cry1 im happy that it's not a feature ny1 it slays imo mess1 

It's generic, sounds like everything else on the radio right now and is literally no advancement from California Gurls or Roar. We'll see on Friday, but right now she's sold out again.

Y'all critics in here will love it when you can hear how crisp and rich the production is. It's a radio smash and to me the lyrics sound interesting. Like she's calling society out for just going through the motions. I feel like this might be a GP friendly version of a bigger message that she intends to get out with this album.

Either way, I sat and listened to it a few times and was thoroughly pleased. 💕❤ fans of Katy will enjoy it!

2 minutes ago, QUINN said:

Y'all critics in here will love it when you can hear how crisp and rich the production is. It's a radio smash and to me the lyrics sound interesting. Like she's calling society out for just going through the motions. I feel like this might be a GP friendly version of a bigger message that she intends to get out with this album.

Either way, I sat and listened to it a few times and was thoroughly pleased. 💕❤ fans of Katy will enjoy it!

leak it fat