Katycat has iconic meltdown on ATRL

221 posts in this topic

Quote

Can admins delete my account? I don't wanna be on here anymore. Katy, first of all, you're a ****ing dumbass. What the **** were you thinking putting this Starboy type of trash out? We were waiting for you bitch and we were rooting for you. YOU LET US DOWN. This isn't first single material, this is some Japanese bonus track ****. Now we will have to go through all the lashings from everyone that wants to see you fail. I'm not even going to defend you, bitch. Good looking getting those sales.

x

laughcry1

10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

United States: dark red

United Kingdom: light red

Belgium: dark red

Brazil: light red

France: dark red

Germany: light red

Italy: dark red

Mexico: dark red

Norway: light red

Russia: light red

Spain: light red

Switzerland: dark red

Turkey: light red

 

26xBPqH2IUJqLAJHi.gif

26xBPqH2IUJqLAJHi.gif

26xBPqH2IUJqLAJHi.gif

26xBPqH2IUJqLAJHi.gif

26xBPqH2IUJqLAJHi.gif

12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I died when I saw it fall6 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Infrared said:

United States: dark red

United Kingdom: light red

Belgium: dark red

Brazil: light red

France: dark red

Germany: light red

Italy: dark red

Mexico: dark red

Norway: light red

Russia: light red

Spain: light red

Switzerland: dark red

Turkey: light red

 

26xBPqH2IUJqLAJHi.gif

26xBPqH2IUJqLAJHi.gif

26xBPqH2IUJqLAJHi.gif

26xBPqH2IUJqLAJHi.gif

26xBPqH2IUJqLAJHi.gif

her dark red era is coming 

26xBPqH2IUJqLAJHi.gif

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, John Wayne said:

her dark red era is coming 

26xBPqH2IUJqLAJHi.gif

Chained to Bottom of the Charts

26xBPqH2IUJqLAJHi.gif

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not every pop girl can debut with 28m AI and Top 10 Spotify! So keep bragging about your discounted sales after exposure to 110m people and your #75 on Spotify rip4 

16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jony said:

Not every pop girl can debut with 28m AI and Top 10 Spotify! So keep bragging about your discounted sales after exposure to 110m people and your #75 on Spotify rip4 

The reactions are over exaggerated i agree. Katy will do fine laughcry1

5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ATRL didn't spend the past 5 decades updating for this

16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not this KatyRat comparing Katy's sonic diarrhea to the audiobook bible that is Starboy.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

omg im fucking SCREAMING at atrl right now lmfao2 did yall see the post where one of the kats was making a quadratic equation and graph to predict when the song would "hit #1" lmfao2 

 

 

22

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gilly said:

omg im fucking SCREAMING at atrl right now lmfao2 did yall see the post where one of the kats was making a quadratic equation and graph to predict when the song would "hit #1" lmfao2 

 

 

OMG YES I SAW IT ON TWITTER BUT I COULDN'T FIND IT ON ATRL kii1

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jony said:

Not every pop girl can debut with 28m AI and Top 10 Spotify! So keep bragging about your discounted sales after exposure to 110m people and your #75 on Spotify rip4 

Payola and more Payola NECYsvd.gif

 

It's all just honest fun. If it was Gaga, it'd be the same exact thing. and Katy stans have been talking shit for years and even Ed Sheeran has out-snatched her with a just as basic song rip3 Ya'll thought she was bigger than Ed rip3 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jony said:

Not every pop girl can debut with 28m AI and Top 10 Spotify! So keep bragging about your discounted sales after exposure to 110m people and your #75 on Spotify rip4 

katy went from opening with 550k to less than 100k boo

 

whos faboulous for a throwback now? ny4 

6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gilly said:

omg im fucking SCREAMING at atrl right now lmfao2 did yall see the post where one of the kats was making a quadratic equation and graph to predict when the song would "hit #1" lmfao2 

 

 

I saw itlmfao2 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seems like LMs have way too much free time...I'd rather worry about Gagz and the fact that her latest era didn't give her any top 10 singles. Even Rise did better. ny1 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He should be happy it's getting viewed and streamed as much as it is, that it's #2 on iTunes ww and that critics are loving it omg what a meltdown for nothing katy2 If she's getting lashings for that it's because people are dumb, not because the song choice is.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

10 hours ago, LanaxGaga said:

We were waiting for you bitch and we were rooting for you. YOU LET US DOWN.

lmfao2 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Infrared said:

Payola and more Payola NECYsvd.gif

 

It's all just honest fun. If it was Gaga, it'd be the same exact thing. and Katy stans have been talking shit for years and even Ed Sheeran has out-snatched her with a just as basic song rip3 Ya'll thought she was bigger than Ed rip3 

katycats will take a sip of their own venom

NECYsvd.gif

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Alek said:

Seems like LMs have way too much free time...I'd rather worry about Gagz and the fact that her latest era didn't give her any top 10 singles. Even Rise did better. ny1 

MR is predicted to go #8 next week tho orangu1

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.