Say Lou Lou

Katycat has iconic meltdown on ATRL

1 minute ago, Alek said:

Seems like LMs have way too much free time...I'd rather worry about Gagz and the fact that her latest era didn't give her any top 10 singles. Even Rise did better. ny1 

Million Reasons is about to enter the top 10, but thanks for worrying!

3 minutes ago, Gilly said:

katy went from opening with 550k to less than 100k boo

whos faboulous for a throwback now? ny4 

The song is doing bad sales-wise, opening week should've been around 200k for today's standards and she's obviously failing to reach that, her streaming is good same goes for radio. I don't know why monsters suddenly act as if Gaga is doing better tho lmfao2 

4 minutes ago, John Wayne said:

MR is predicted to go #8 next week tho orangu1

I vividly remember a lot of LMs claiming all of Bey's and Katy's post-halftime show commercial success didn't count because "that just happens automatically after a big show like that" so I'll be sure to play it that way next week nat2

Edit: And Madge's too katy2

1 minute ago, John Wayne said:

MR is predicted to go #8 next week tho orangu1

Ohhh finally, after performing in front of millions of people...how successful. cry9 

Don't get me wrong, I love Gaga's music, but LMs can be pain in the ass, I remember how they made fun of Roar saying it would flop, then ARTPOP flopped, and Katy nailed it with Prism era. lj1 

Just now, Jony said:

The song is doing bad sales-wise, opening week should've been around 200k for today's standards and she's obviously failing to reach that, her streaming is good same goes for radio. I don't know why monsters suddenly act as if Gaga is doing better tho lmfao2 

no one is acting like gaga is some huge act tho?

but the fact that katy, who was arguably considered the BIGGEST pop girl along with taylor, is probably going to debut with like 100k or less in the first week is fucking TRAGIC. stop being fucking delusional dead2 at least with gaga, we EXPECTED her to flop because she was over in 2013. Now, its katys turn.

ill keep it cute for now,  but we'll see. time is the ultimate truth teller. :) 

1 minute ago, rocky road said:

is anyone rly surprised tho

flopping is the new black

AlE3rVY.gif

She's not flopping, she's sitting at #4 on Itunes, and she's doing well on other music platforms, also she will perform tomorrow and  MV is still not released. 

2 minutes ago, Alek said:

Ohhh finally, after performing in front of millions of people...how successful. cry9 

Don't get me wrong, I love Gaga's music, but LMs can be pain in the ass, I remember how they made fun of Roar saying it would flop, then ARTPOP flopped, and Katy nailed it with Prism era. lj1 

now its Katys turn cry9 ha Artpop is COMING ny4 

5 minutes ago, Alek said:

And now they're making fun of Katy having her "ARTPOP" era as if that's not a simultaneous self-drag ny2 Even if Katy is gonna flop massively now, that doesn't magically make Gaga's career and lack of competitive success any better, that's what they don't get. If Katy flops they're both hasbeens.

1 minute ago, Alek said:

She's not flopping, she's sitting at #4 on Itunes, and she's doing well on other music platforms, also she will perform tomorrow and  MV is still not released. 

Her single was released a day ago with huge payola, lyric video, and promo and couldn't reach #1 jj4  

That's a huge red flag to her label.

Just now, Gilly said:

we EXPECTED her to flop because she was over in 2013

Definitely not true, especially right before PI was released. Everyone was hyped as fuck and was talking about how the GP will eat ha up after contouring her image in the past two years, but even when PI was released many expected it to do better than it did rip4 I remember when MR hit #1 on iTunes for the first time everyone started acting as if the song became 10x platinum or something when it just ended up top 50 on billboard. And a bunch of other delusional claims including "LG5 has the potential to open with 1m fall1"

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

omg im fucking SCREAMING at atrl right now  did yall see the post where one of the kats was making a quadratic equation and graph to predict when the song would "hit #1"      

Not every pop girl can debut with 28m AI and Top 10 Spotify! So keep bragging about your discounted sales after exposure to 110m people and your #75 on Spotify  

ATRL didn't spend the past 5 decades updating for this

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.