Say Lou Lou

Katycat has iconic meltdown on ATRL

4 minutes ago, ROAR said:

I mean it's not what we expected. I think even Katy herself thought she's going to chart on top dead1 Thing is she has waited WAY too long to release her new music and I am not going be against her creative process but it is what is is. Imo, after RISE flopped she should have KNOWN things are going to get worse for her. Now, I am still really happy for the new music which is great and shows that she is capable of doing what people wanted her to do for a long time. Kats have got used that Katy is always going to be on top but things change, new stars come along the way, it's not like she was Beethoven for the whole world and people are going to **** themselves over the fact that Katy is going to release (aside from fans). Sales climate changed, pop is not what it used to be in 2013 or whatever. She has to appeal to a new wave of fans and a market that seems less pop-oriented. She has taken a risk, if we can call CTTR a risk and we have to give it time. HOWEVER, she is not doing THAT bad after all. She is getting views, streaming points, radio airplay. It's not gonna flop that badly and even if it does, at least be happy with the new music, album, which seem to apeal to the critics. I have got used that Katy is not going to stay on top forever, and so should you. We knew we had it coming. xo

TURN IT UP bey6 

This is the most intelligent thing I've read here. wub1 I'm so excited for the music she'll serve, be it successful or not! 

5 minutes ago, Infrared said:

Just ATRL rip2 

When did Spotify announce a worldwide record and why would Spotify Artists even send an email to normal users moo3 Also the formatting of this email is a mess, they're using the old logo and it seems too amateurish. I'd say fake? jj2 

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

omg im fucking SCREAMING at atrl right now  did yall see the post where one of the kats was making a quadratic equation and graph to predict when the song would "hit #1"      

Not every pop girl can debut with 28m AI and Top 10 Spotify! So keep bragging about your discounted sales after exposure to 110m people and your #75 on Spotify  

ATRL didn't spend the past 5 decades updating for this

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.