M3L155AX

its a bad time to be a katycat

its been 1 day and a half and chained to the rhythm still hasn't reached the number one position on the itunes charts chi1.. everyone on twitter is saying that it tanked and its a flopbrit2. if its not doing good now , how do we execpt it to do in the futuresia5 ??? but thinking in retrospect hay1 last year it was a bad time to be apart of the navy because we all thought work was gonna flop and the 460 drama, so we never knowinteresting1 .

btw go stream it and buy it on itunes . its only 1.29 , quit being a broke bitch and get with the winning team hoe brit7

I think it's a brilliant time to be a Katycat. I don't think I've been more proud of her as I am now. cry7

Look, people posting about her "flopping" have already resigned themselves to hating her and the single. Anything as dumb as getting #4 on itunes or whatever will please them, even though they'd be bragging about it had it been their fave. The song is barely out 2 days, not a general indicator of success, especially considering a lot of her old singles took some time to to pick up if I remember? Successful or not, I'm happy with the direction she's going and look forward to anything she releases in the future. 

3 minutes ago, LanaxGaga said:

Gurl...#MusicNotTheBling. If you support your girl and like the song, then that's what matters the most. Because she's at least giving you quality. And you know damn well Katy is great with streaming. Time will be the ultimate truth teller

ok but we still want to see popular singers in the top 10 like lady gaga and katy perry . not one hit wonders like ed sherren or zayn brit2

Its been 1 day and a half, why is everyone freaking out? she hasn't promoted the song anywhere, no (proper) music video yet, nothing. This is the problem with becoming so fixated with positions and charts. Give it some time, people! This is Katy Perry, she will do more than fine. 

Besides, she's coming back from a massive, incredibly successful era, it is normal for her to experience somewhat of a decrease in sells, because it is basically impossible to keep getting bigger and bigger every time (unless you're Adele maybe).

Long story short: People need to let a full week go by before calling it a flop, and in the meantime just enjoy the music. 

it's super funny how katy is finally being discarded as a talentless pop prostitute she always was and how both Taylor and Gaga her TALENTED GRAMMY AWARDED rivals are ending her like this  cloud1

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gurl...#MusicNotTheBling. If you support your girl and like the song, then that's what matters the most. Because she's at least giving you quality. And you know damn well Katy is great with streaming.

I mean... I guess top 10's a flop now, but what comes after top 10 so it stops being a flop? 0? -1? Do we have to start a Hot -100 chart for the HOTTEST of the hot?   Y'all make no sense.

On Topic, no it's a great time to be a katycat  All the new sounds, looks, performances  LIFE is being SERVED  

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.