Jony

Katy's Grammy Performance

Truly amazing performance tho. I couldn't stop watching. The house coming apart at the end and it being made up by people gives me teas of KylieFever2002 when all the dancers come out of her giant dress. This was fantasticcry7

burning4.jpg

Meh. Vocals were OFF, the only times she sounded enjoyable were when she was drowned out by the studio vocal playing, she looked nervous and unprepared, the visuals were cute but combined with that lightweight song there was just no balance imo it had a bad effect on me, like she wasn't confident in the song itself (ridiculous) so she thought she had to make it some extravaganza when, really, you could do that same message and theme in way more appropriate and fitting visuals nicki3 Disappointed. Don't feel like ever watching it again. Now I'm scared for the mv rih14