Tasso

Hot 100: Million Reasons #4, Bad Romance #50

Ed Sheeran's "Shape of You" tops the Billboard Hot 100 (dated Feb. 25) for a third total week. Meanwhile, Lady Gaga blasts back onto the chart with a record-tying No. 4 re-entry for "Million Reasons" (which had previously peaked at No. 52) after she performed the song during her Super Bowl LI halftime show (Feb. 5).

Meanwhile, another song that Gaga performed in her Super Bowl halftime medley, "Bad Romance," re-enters the Hot 100 at No. 50 (having peaked at No. 2 for seven weeks in 2009-10). It returns to Digital Song Sales at No. 9 (39,000, up 2,753 percent).

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/7686444/hot-100-ed-sheeran-shape-of-you-lady-gaga-million-reasons

KLjiWjz.gif  KLjiWjz.gif KLjiWjz.gif

Full top 10

Spoiler

1. Shape Of You

2. Bad and Boujee

3. I Don't Wanna Live Forever

4. Million Reasons

5. Bad Things

6. Bounce Back

7. Closer

8. Scars To Your Beautiful

9. Don't Wanna Know

10. Paris

13. Love On The Brain

56. I Got You

87. Beauty and the Beast

3 minutes ago, Cruella de Vil said:

As if this is gonna stay for longer than one week. ny12 I still think this song killed what could have been a decent era.

Posted from my iPhone using the FOTP app

Can you at least act like Gaga did a fucking good job?

She did the absolute MOST to please us the past week, and you pit her down like she does no effort. 

Jesus Kevin. awk1 

1 minute ago, Luca. said:

She did the absolute MOST to please us the past week, and you pit her down like she does no effort. 

Jesus Kevin. awk1 

No, cause John Wayne, A-Yo and Dancin' in Circles deserved this so much more. She could have chosen one of them and perform them at the Super Bowl and they would have blasted up the charts. Three much better and more hit-worthy songs.

Million Reasons will remain a LOCAL ONE-WEEK-WONDER hit. Just like Dope. I won't applaud her for making my least favourite track on the album a top 5 US Hit by wasting promo slots, discounting it for 1000 times and shoving it down people's throats. It killed the era.

4 minutes ago, Luca. said:

Jesus Kevin. awk1 

I realized last week that you really can't win with some users awk1  They want her to ditch Joanne and go back to what she used to do, she does that at the Super Bowl and they still complain awk1 

3 minutes ago, Cruella de Vil said:

No, cause John Wayne, A-Yo and Dancin' in Circles deserved this so much more. She could have chosen one of them and perform them at the Super Bowl and they would have blasted up the charts. Three much better and more hit-worthy songs.

Million Reasons will remain a LOCAL ONE-WEEK-WONDER hit. Just like Dope. I won't applaud her for making my least favourite track on the album a top 5 US Hit by wasting promo slots, discounting it for 1000 times and shoving it down people's throats. It killed the era.

there's still time honey 

3o6YfSN21Y2vVAFxZu.gif

JW got a video so it's probably becoming the next single

3o6YfSN21Y2vVAFxZu.gif

chile

3o6YfSN21Y2vVAFxZu.gif