Let's look back on how many failed attempts it took MR to become a one-week-wonder hit!

119 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Cruella de Vil said:

Let's not.

Image result for lana del rey lips

at least Lana is saying things like she sometimes wishes she was dead, not to blow up the White House or that she she should be celebrated that she's still alive lmfao2

Madonna is the worst person to defend, molesting Drake on stage, exposing 17 y.o tits on stage, fantasizing sex with minors with crabs in her sex book wtf lmfao2

just log off and go tend to your faves roots or something lmfao2 

-1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Russian Roulette said:

it's not my fault your senile fave won't think before she talk shit out of her botox inflated lips um2

 

It's not her fault people are dumb and pressed as fuck ;)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I didn't realize it was a bad thing to promote your single :(

6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Russian Roulette said:

at least Lana is saying things like she sometimes wishes she was dead, not to blow up the White House or that she she should be celebrated that she's still alive lmfao2

Madonna is the worst person to defend, molesting Drake on stage, exposing 17 y.o tits on stage, fantasizing sex with minors with crabs in her sex book wtf lmfao2

just log off and go tend to your faves roots or something lmfao2 

Rhat is molesting her fans, groping them for pussies, she's hitting them with mics in face, she's drug addict and she's promoting cocaine and weed, she's alcohol addict wtf  lmfao2

Literally the worst human being ever. lmfao2

 

 

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Angelus said:

Rhat is molesting her fans, groping them for pussies, she's hitting them with mics in face, she's drug addict and she's promoting cocaine and weed, she's alcohol addict wtf  lmfao2

Literally the worst human being ever. lmfao2

 

 

 

tumblr_olanbpszL21u6y3dwo1_400.gif

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Russian Roulette said:

tumblr_olanbpszL21u6y3dwo1_400.gif

http://rs902.pbsrc.com/albums/ac225/MissThelma/Gifs/2i040eo.gif~c200

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Million Reasons chart run:

76 - OUT 57** 57*** 96* OUTOUT OUT 52 62 70 83 86 96 OUT 97 OUT 4****

* = Discount

** = Carpool Karaoke Performance + Discount

*** = AMA performance + Discount

**** = Superbowl + Discount

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love when The Gays™ fight about chart positions. jj2

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Cruella de Vil said:

Image result for lady gaga ugly

Million Reasons chart run:

76 - OUT 57 57 96 OUTOUT OUT 52 62 70 83 86 96 OUT 97 OUT 4

Perfect Illusion chart run:

15 - 42 - 59 - 69 - 95 - OC - 78

 

 

Madonna hasn't had a solo top 5 in 17 years, she also got kidnapped by Sean Penn...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Madonna hasn't had a solo top 5 in 17 years, she also got kidnapped by Sean Penn...

Britney Spears is braindead. They should have put her down after her meltdown! Unlike Madonna she is not allowed to take care of her kids by herself! rih8
Her last two albums flopped and she's a joke.
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This thread is literally just hateful Kevin vs the rest of the forum! Quite a kii.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lachlan said:

This thread is literally just hateful Kevin vs the rest of the forum! Quite a kii.

I prefer, Cruella! 

Cruella-Avi.gif.86e0ce4009a483341a035b92e312bf34.gif

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Cruella de Vil said:

Million Reasons chart run:

76 - OUT 57** 57*** 96* OUTOUT OUT 52 62 70 83 86 96 OUT 97 OUT 4****

* = Discount

** = Carpool Karaoke Performance + Discount

*** = AMA performance + Discount

**** = Superbowl + Discount

Queen of Discounts cry6 

Queen of comebacks cry8 

Queen of success without streaming or radio cry9 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At least it keeps coming back to do even better, the longevity is fine for her

 

She's doing fine compared to the main pop gals, barely anyone can reach 1 mill album sales in the time-span of Joanne

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cruella de Vil said:

Let's collect info on the amount of

DISCOUNTS

PROMO & PERFORMANCE SLOTS

PREVIOUS PEAKS

and INTERNATIONAL CHART POSITIONS.

nat2 

Remember when Dope became a hit because people watched her YouTube Award performance? I sure do. ayumi1 Does it make the song a hit? No. It makes it a front-loaded, local and one-week-hit. Just like Million Attempts!

So what if gaga worked her hardest to get a hit, thats how she functioned the first 3 years of her career anyway. She doesnt have the ability to casually chart like rihanna and thats ok because she works for it and i respect that.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Saiga said:

Why are you so negative about everything you dislike?? jj4 

interesting1 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Bubble said:

So what if gaga worked her hardest to get a hit, thats how she functioned the first 3 years of her career anyway. She doesnt have the ability to casually chart like rihanna and thats ok because she works for it and i respect that.

IT ONLY PEAKED AT #4 CHARTED BECAUSE OF THE SUPERBOWL! dead4 

It's not. a. good. song. 

People didn't sream it, it flopped everywhere else and she promoted the shit out of it. How is discounting your song three or four times in a row "working hard"? It simply means that she has to cheat in order to get her weak-ass song to hit #4 FOR ONE WEEK.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Cruella de Vil said:

Let's collect info on the amount of

DISCOUNTS

PROMO & PERFORMANCE SLOTS

PREVIOUS PEAKS

and INTERNATIONAL CHART POSITIONS.

nat2 

Remember when Dope became a hit because people watched her YouTube Award performance? I sure do. ayumi1 Does it make the song a hit? No. It makes it a front-loaded, local and one-week-hit. Just like Million Attempts!

Gorl how can a single that took like 2 months to smash be "frontloaded" ayumi1 If anything it's backloaded

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Tonic said:

Gaga has a top 5 hit with a ballad during a time in which other popgirls struggle to have a top 10 hit with a bop.

Seethe

ktY2LG6.gif

Read iKarly Perry for filth 052.jpg

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.