Jony

Kworb: CTTR 99k

The reality is, people only dragged the weak predictions because they knew they had a narrow window to release their excitement wub1 

I couldn't really care less about sales and the like, but I'm happy things are looking positively for her! 

Let's remember that it's NOT wednesday yet. This is still inaccurate. The prediction will likely drop unless CTTR stabilises where its currently at. 

I'd see 80-90k happening. 

45k floppage cancelled tho. come thru legend. 
Opu83WB.gif

Lmao that gif.

She was almost uncomfortably "no fux" on that red carpet. Part me of me was all tense bc of it and the other part was living for it.

Posted from my iPhone using the FOTP app
Just now, alexander said:

Phew rip3 well thank god for that. I hope it continues to rise.mp3 and gain traction. Katy needs to do a carpool karaoke and SNL too tbh. We need some ww promo 

These will most likely come after she's released at least one more song. SNL has two musical performances. 

1 minute ago, QUINN said:

These will most likely come after she's released at least one more song. SNL has two musical performances. 

Hope she performs on the U.K. Version of the voice. The songs stablished here so I think top 10 is on lock