Rebel Bitch

"GMAYL", the last Top 10 Hot 100 hit of her generation.

Not this trash but slay I guess giveup1

Sure, charts aren't all that important, BUT while we collectively tend to mock the Super Bowl boost "Give Me All Your Luvin'" received in 2012, it places Madonna YEARS beyond her "peers" in terms of U.S. Billboard chart success. It's, thus far, the last Top 10 Hot 100 hit of her generation of hitmakers in the U.S.... only five years ago!

Prince's last Top 10 hit charted in 1994,  George's in 1996, Gloria's in 1999, Michael and Janet's came in 2001, Whitney's also in 2001 (a re-release of 1991's Super Bowl "Star Spangled Banner" in the wake of 9/11)... Mariah --who started right after "Vogue" in 1990-- enjoyed a brief post-9/11 resurgance in 2005 that ended with her final Top 10 in 2009... but Madonna? 2012. THE ONLY ONE THIS DECADE.

Madonna-in-Give-Me-All-Your-Luvin-music-

http://forums.madonnanation.com/index.php?/topic/55025-give-me-all-your-luvin-the-last-top-10-hot-100-hit-of-her-generation/

4 minutes ago, Rebel Bitch said:

No, I think it's over :(

But again never say never with Madonna antm1

We know what happend after American Life,  Hung Up happend cry1

COADF era happend cry1

I think that what she does next will be more like an AL rather than a COADF. The power of Trump. bfFvpcJ.jpg

I wondered for a sec if she'll give us a thoughtless escapist dance record next, but tbh she already did that during the Obama era with MDNR. I don't know if there's any way we'll get out of her next album being political; as long as it isn't basic as fuck musically I'm
readTy.

And yay for GMAYL. Never should have been a single. Ever. But it's a bop and the video is better than some lessors videographies. And WHY can't we agree that it's live incarnation on the MDNA tour was unfuckingbelievable.

Posted from my iPhone using the FOTP app