RepuTAYtion

Does Anyone Else Stan By The Grace of God?

2 minutes ago, RandomosiTAY said:

This song is getting me though today cry9

It's funny - I didn't like the song when Prism came out but ow I'm fully obsessed with it.  cry9

It's like Katy knew what I'd be going though when I was turning 27  cry9

A lot of people go through a rough time in their late 20s, which is called their "return to saturn" which is what she's talking about in the song... she went through it, too! 

But I love the song cry8  

1 minute ago, JustHereForX said:

Elsa can stan but I don't ~

Fixed jj5

7 minutes ago, QUINN said:

A lot of people go through a rough time in their late 20s, which is called their "return to saturn" which is what she's talking about in the song... she went through it, too! 

But I love the song cry8  

It;s amazing though - I feel like it's a unique topic that none of the faves have covered.  It's really personal for me.  Happy Katy shared it with the world 

2 minutes ago, RandomosiTAY said:

Fixed jj5

It;s amazing though - I feel like it's a unique topic that none of the faves have covered.  It's really personal for me.  Happy Katy shared it with the world 

Me too. ❤💕

The part at 4:11 and onwards always gets me so much. Muuuuch better than on the record, shows off her vocals brilliantly (LOOKED IN THE MIRROOOOWOWOOWOOOOR!!!)

otherwise this will remain my fav BTGOG performance

49 minutes ago, AGNTEA said:

The part at 4:11 and onwards always gets me so much. Muuuuch better than on the record, shows off her vocals brilliantly (LOOKED IN THE MIRROOOOWOWOOWOOOOR!!!)

otherwise this will remain my fav BTGOG performance

I can't watch the first clip but the second one is good, I bet an acoustic performance would be amazing cry9