The Last Of Us

Katy actually shamed Britney TWICE in one event!! Video inside

2 hours ago, Cruella de Vil said:

So, it's not even proven but based purely on assumptions? dead2 Sis, Naomi Campbell has attacked ppl with her cell phone. Azealia Banks is subject to massive amount of ridicule and had a public meltdown on TV. WHERE IS TGE SYMPATHY FOR THEM? Where is the menral illness card for them? Sorry but as long as no one can serve the receipts I will call it bullshit.

It's remains a PUBLIC MELTDOWN/BREAKDOWN not a MENTAL BREAKDOWN.

You literally know nothing about what you're talking about. Britney herself has spoken about her bipolarity disorder and more recently her anxiety and you think it's based on assumptions? ny12 

You literally know nothing about what you're talking about. Britney herself has spoken about her bipolarity disorder and more recently her anxiety and you think it's based on assumptions? ny12 

If she did, why does no one posts those as receipts? That's literally all I'm asking for.
981-714c+new.jpg
1 hour ago, Cruella de Vil said:

If she did, why does no one posts those as receipts? That's literally all I'm asking for.
981-714c+new.jpg

http://m.independent.ie/entertainment/britney-spears-opens-up-on-bipolar-disorder-i-turn-into-a-different-person-29861547.html 

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/britney-spears-addresses-her-struggle-with-anxiety-i-got-on-the-scales-in-the-evening-and-had-lost-a7219626.html 

I shouldn't be even posting receipts because I thought it was a well known fact by now that she went through this but I see there are still some specimens like you left. ny12 

9 minutes ago, Dangerous Jim said:

lmfao @ stans acting like this is a real issue that the public are concerned about it. she said it on the flipping e network, literally no1currfall1 

Does feel like she is having some sort of. breakdown over her poor sales though jj2 

I actually think she was trying to come off as sarcastic and shady cause you know...she's literally the biggest loser on that show. I think she was intentinally acting pressedT as a joke but it wasn't as authentic or funny as she thought it would be. orangu1 

3 minutes ago, Michael. said:

Y842BMZ.gif

Not everyone is checking on Britshit, beau. Seriously, people have stopped giving a shit about her private life since 2007 when everyone realized that they have gone too far. 

I will definitely read up on that though, so thanks for being the first to provide somewhat reliable information on what's really going on inside her head. I literally am totally out of the loop in regards to her ever since I stopped stanning her.

19 minutes ago, Cruella de Vil said:

Y842BMZ.gif

Not everyone is checking on Britshit, beau. Seriously, people have stopped giving a shit about her private life since 2007 when everyone realized that they have gone too far. 

I will definitely read up on that though, so thanks for being the first to provide somewhat reliable information on what's really going on inside her head. I literally am totally out of the loop in regards to her ever since I stopped stanning her.

She went through a MENTAL BREAKDOWN, you don't need to be checking for her to know that she has mental health issues. Were you alive in 2007? Or are you just trolling because honestly I hope you are. ny12 

5 hours ago, Cruella de Vil said:

Oh, Britards...

It's always the same with y'all, isn't it? I'm sorry but most people don't even know Britney has a mental health issue. I didn't know it until recently. A public meltdown to many is not regarded as something caused by a mental illness. I, for once always had the impression that she shaved her hair cause she hated the cheap dark hair she was rocking at that time and the reason she flipped was the same reason other celebs have attacked paparazzis.

Anyway, if Britney should not be made fun of, neither should Amanda Bynes, Lindsay Lohan, Madonna (who is literally facing the same type of bullying), Gaga and Kesha be made fun of. eve1 Clearly, y'all are not gonna stick to that so Britney will be made fun of. Deal with it. It's not like you guys have to deal with death jokes being made towards your fave. rih8

She shaved her head because they were about to test her for drugs and they are taking hair for that dead4 

i remember reading that and it makes sense dead4 

7 hours ago, GlenCoco said:

it wasn't appropiate or nice... but what ever.... 

to al britards 

giphy.gif 

You know the knee stans need this. Brittles is giving them NOTHING.

A high profile act like katy coming for their fave is enough for them to talk about for a whole week. dead7

7 hours ago, Cruella de Vil said:

1. First of all I would like to make this one thing clear: 

- Britney was not BORN with a mental illness, neither was her public meltdown cause by a precondition or anything. She was simply going through a very rough time and people were bullying instead of helping her...

- As someone who was actually born with a mental illness, I find it offensive how Brit fans keep using that as a way to save her from getting dragged. Britney's meltdown wasn't caused by mental illness. PTSD was a CONSEQUENCE of her meltdown and the backlash. Aside from that, Britney's meltdown was more iconic than what some other Popstars have been doing. It is a meme, people make constant reference to it, just how people constantly make fun of MJ's child molestation accusations, Trisha Patras' public meltdown, etc.

2. What I find more worrying is that someone with PTSD is still being FORCED to make music, perform, etc. and is not allowed to take care of her kids on her own although her mental health seems to have stabilized. 

3. Some of you make the most vile comments about other artists. About things they truly can't change about themselves, wish death upon them, etc. and suddenly everyone who makes reference to a moment in pop culture is being vile? Please check yourself. Baldney attacking people with an umbrella looked hilarious and I know most of y'all are laughing about it yourselves. 

She's bipolar so be quiet, don't compare her situation to yours. She was/is actually ill and you making light out of it and playing it off as ''PTSD'' as though she's some soldier or something, no. I don't think so. 

6 hours ago, Cruella de Vil said:

Britney is a robot. It's not like she realizes she was being shaded. Does she even have emotions these days? tumblr_inline_o0msq05Nn51ss1lam_500.gif

And Madonna's hearing has gone, so it's not like she can hear one of the most powerful people in the world, the President of the United States, refer to her as ''honestly disgusting'' to millions around the world ny1

Her hearing, her eyesight, her bones... everything is fading. Soon she will be DUST! tumblr_inline_o0msq05Nn51ss1lam_500.gif

1 minute ago, Spencer Pratt said:

She's bipolar so be quiet, don't compare her situation to yours. She was/is actually ill and you making light out of it and playing it off as ''PTSD'' as though she's some soldier or something, no. I don't think so. 

Whatever she has, she should have been put down.

She's a fat, ugly and greasy mess with no talent. What's the point in keeping her? What does she contribute to music that makes her worth stanning? Just for the record: I'm using your rhetoric here. tay1 So yeah, why are you so obsessed with white, blonde, brats? Why do you hate on all the other artists so much but hail Shitney as some kind of exception? Because she's a talentless whore that made it big and you idolize those kind of people? ny6 Emma Roberts, Heidi Montag, Britney...it's so easy to see through you, sis. Stop telling me to shut up and learn how to be respectful before lecturing ME, bitch! sass4 

Just now, Spencer Pratt said:

And Madonna's hearing has gone, so it's not like she can hear one of the most powerful people in the world, the President of the United States, refer to her as ''honestly disgusting'' to millions around the world ny1

Her hearing, her eyesight, her bones... everything is fading. Soon she will be DUST! tumblr_inline_o0msq05Nn51ss1lam_500.gif

Britney's knee is literally more unstable that Gaga's hip.

She can't sing, she can't dance, she's half-braindead and has possible undergone lobotomy.

Britney has been dragged and ridiculed by the whole WORLD. ny2 She's literally one meltdown away from being history (if you know what I mean). Your other fave, Heidi Montag, another talentless slut consists of 90% plastic and has almost died during her surgeries. 

With all that being considered, it's most likely that even a deaf/blind/brittle Madonna will outlive your faves. rih8 

1 hour ago, Spencer Pratt said:

Not you beating him at his own game 

tumblr_inline_o0msq05Nn51ss1lam_500.gif

Just now, Spencer Pratt said:

We'll see rih8

It's a NO-BRAINER (as a Britney stan you should be familiar with that expression) Britney is dead inside. She's like a coma patient. No use in keeping her. Let ha rest in piss. rih8 

8 minutes ago, Spencer Pratt said:

Not really when it shows up in urine 

Isn't hair more effective since it stays longer there or something? For months or something? I don't know

I remember press writing that it was staged because they were trying to distract judge or someone from forcing her to do tests for custody... I don't know if it's true

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bit rich this is coming from you.

Oh, Britards... It's always the same with y'all, isn't it? I'm sorry but most people don't even know Britney has a mental health issue. I didn't know it until recently. A public meltdown to many

I don't want to fight, I just want to tell you what I think about this: I don't think she's being forced to do it anymore. I think I remember reading that she renewed her contract??? I'm not 100%

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.