The Last Of Us

Katy actually shamed Britney TWICE in one event!! Video inside

There's something to say about this. Every single KatyKat that's defending Katy's words would have dragged Taylor through hell and back if she said something like that.

tumblr_na64bjnZgU1tghz4zo1_250.gif

43 minutes ago, Kuba said:

I must ask, are a lot of you generally interested or mental health or just hate Katy? I mean, I remember a lot of way worse things said by certain users, and suddenly a comment on something so significant in pop culture turns you into anti-bullying advocates? I dunno, I feel like the sudden care in mental health issues is hollow. brit5

Thank you.

8 hours ago, Umbreon said:

I believe it's bipolar disorder mixed with severe anxiety, amplified by the fact every detail of her life made headlines. No one knows how the mass hysteria of paparazzi invading every movement you make feels except celebrities. And Britney's fame was bigger than nearly every other celeb because of how ingrained into pop culture she was.

Its a MENTAL issue if you suddenly break down and shave your head and beat cars with umbrellas. Something isn't right mentally with someone like that. Instead of sympathy, all she got was continued humiliation.

Lets say your mom suffered a mental breakdown and shaved her head and smashed a car and felt ashamed from everyone because of it. You wouldn't joke about it at Christmas or family gatherings. It'd be a sensitive topic you don't laugh at. But apparently it's okay if it's a celebrity from another celebrity. But it's not.

Are you purposely taking out of the equation her excessive use of drugs and alcohol? Because that was also highly publicized at the time. And the abuse of such substances has a direct effect on the behavior of a person and how they respond to whatever is in front of them. Her two most infamous incidents could also be attributed to her struggle with drugs. There have been people that had been harassed by media harder than she ever was yet they didn't respond the way she did. Britards act like she was a pure innocent girl who had done nothing wrong, when that's far from the truth. 

It's extremely funny when britards try to preach about moral codes. In this very same thread you have a bunch of them down-voting anything that questions the nature of her episodes yet they remain silent and in some cases even up-vote comments that are mocking or encouraging sexual abuse, domestic violence, misogyny, sexism, ageism, slut shaming, etc. Are those topics you would joke about at Christmas if any of your relatives had suffered from any of them? But apparently it's okay if it isn't about Knee, right? tea2

Katy's joke was a reference to Brit's breakdown, it was more on her than Spears. It was not a direct "shade" to Britney. Brit's past has been referenced many times, so idk why this is a shocker, like as if it's taboo or something. STILL, it's a cringey joke and it's unnecessary. My fave has a weird sense of humor.

I know some of you have said way, wayyyy meaner things.

But, genuinely asking. Are you in it for her inappropriate comments or do you just really dislike Katheryn, intensely? Cause this is too sudden.

For example.

I'm glad news outlets are picking up on this, DailyMail and huge other international newspapers have rightfuly exposed and shamed her. My friend hates Katy Perry now since watching this and is no longer interested in her music.

Her comments are insensitive and really damaging to mental health awareness/understanding organisations that are working so hard to get people to be more sensitive and understanding to mental illness. 

When you try your best to be the knight no one asked

Mod Notice
Do not make rape jokes.

but you just can't hide your true self. 

tbh, this is even below Katy. Credits to @Spencer Pratt

-

Justify it for me SJWTOP. 

-

@Spencer Pratt Is the tea too hot? hay1 

--

@Spencer Pratt WELL? sia1

-

@Spencer Pratt ny6 

-

@Spencer Pratt get that WP! ny1ny6ny3ny6 

3 hours ago, Kuba said:

I must ask, are a lot of you generally interested or mental health or just hate Katy? I mean, I remember a lot of way worse things said by certain users, and suddenly a comment on something so significant in pop culture turns you into anti-bullying advocates? I dunno, I feel like the sudden care in mental health issues is hollow. brit5

I'd rather she had not said anything about it, but girls we've all made fun of it way worse. I'm not gonna justify why she'd choose to comment on it, it was silly of her. I also find it quite sad that the thinks that a meltdown is inevitable for herself, so I hope she educates herself in that area not only to benefit her, but to also understand it better in others. 

Well, to be honest, I'm not exactly a Katy fan... fall4

But to speak for myself, I also care about mental health issues. If Carly Rae Jepsen or Alicia Keys or J.K. Rowling or one of the Dixie Chicks said this, I would be just disappointed in them too.

3 hours ago, Kuba said:

I'd rather she had not said anything about it, but girls we've all made fun of it way worse. I'm not gonna justify why she'd choose to comment on it, it was silly of her. I also find it quite sad that the thinks that a meltdown is inevitable for herself, so I hope she educates herself in that area not only to benefit her, but to also understand it better in others. 

the same queens preaching about mental health awareness will turn around mock other pop star's divorces and weight

its not that serious, Britney is a grown woman shell be fine and the head shaving incident is a pop culture reference. theyre just living for the attention

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bit rich this is coming from you.

Oh, Britards... It's always the same with y'all, isn't it? I'm sorry but most people don't even know Britney has a mental health issue. I didn't know it until recently. A public meltdown to many

I don't want to fight, I just want to tell you what I think about this: I don't think she's being forced to do it anymore. I think I remember reading that she renewed her contract??? I'm not 100%

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.