Freaky Prince

Joanne and Grammys

Best Pop Vocal Album for Joanne. Also one more nomination for Million Reasons, and one for John Wayne - if I'm not mistaken it's one of the most critically acclaimed songs of the album (that is, of course, assuming it is eligible).

SIDENOTE: If she releases C3C around September, maybe she could also land a nom with that one. 

i think she is getting a nom for best pop vocal album and song (for million reasons). She also has a chance at being nomed in one of the big categories, imo. I think her best chance at winning is probably best pop vocal performance for Million Grammys. However, it also kinda depends on who releases before the deadline eve1

6 hours ago, Infrared said:

Maybe best pop vocal album and song nominations. Win depends on who else is releasing music. If Taylor releases before September, it's going to her.

God I really hope she waits until after the submission period.

Q3ad634.jpg

Best Pop Vocal Album- unless Lorde or someone like Adele puts out new music (she's probably not though so Lorde could be Gaga's main competitor.)

Album of the Year- If she gets nominated and you look at the last two AOTY winners (Adele 25 and Taylor Swift 1989) which were both released the year one or two years before then Joanne might get a shot. It could get forgotten about.

Song of the Year- Million Reasons should definitely get nominated here but I think it will only have a chance unless a really lyrical artist puts out stuff.

Best Short Form Video?- Stuck between Perfect Illusion and John Wayne here!

Best Pop Vocal Song- Million Reasons has to get nominated here and should win.

There you go, that's mine so yeah x