calethewhalee

Kesha releases damning emails in Dr. Luke lawsuit..

“Cannibal” singer Kesha has released a trove of damning emails in her legal quest to break ties with music producer Dr. Luke over allegations that he was mentally and sexually abusive — including one that criticizes her breaking a juice cleanse with a Diet Coke and another quoting him telling her, “I don’t give a s–t what you want.

A year after a Manhattan judge ruled that Kesha couldn’t walk away from her exclusive recording contract with Sony and Dr. Luke despite claims that he’d raped her and called her a “fat f–king refrigerator,” she’s asking the jurist to reconsider.

Kesha wants to “be free from her abuser and rebuild her physical, emotional, and mental health,” her attorney writes in court papers filed this week.

Dr. Luke has denied the claims.

But newly released emails between Dr. Luke and Kesha’s manager Monica Cornia give credence to the performer’s claims that the producer was heartless about her eating disorder.

“Nobody was calling anybody out,” Dr. Luke writes to Cornia at 2:11 a.m. on June 28, 2012, according to a copy of the email.

“We were having a discussion on how she can be more disciplined with her diet. there have been many times we have all witnessed her breaking her diet plan. this perticular [sic] time — it happened to be diet coke and turkey while on an all juice fast,” the producer gripes. um2 

Cornia asks him to be more supportive because she’s “a human and not a machine,” then adds, “if she were a machine that would be way cool and we could do whatever we want.”

Dr. Luke also reveals in an earlier message that “A list songwriters and producers are reluctant to give Kesha their songs because of her weight.”

In a May 2012 email exchange between Cornia, Kesha and other managers, Cornia discusses a fight between the singer and her producer over lyrics for what would become her hot single “Crazy Kids.

In one email, Cornia says Dr. Luke wanted the phrase, “You see us in the club sip sippin bub,” while Kesha preferred, “You see us in the streets we da we da freaks,” because she doesn’t go to clubs.

“I don’t give a s–t what you want. If you were smart you would go in and sing it,” Dr. Luke allegedly told Kesha, according to Cornia.

Cornia adds that Kesha tried to settle the spat with Dr. Luke, but “didn’t feel comfortable talking to him” in the studio.

“He refused to come downstairs (“she wears the pants in MY house?”) so we left,” Cornia writes, again quoting Dr. Luke.

The parties are scheduled for a telephone conference with the judge next week.

http://pagesix.com/2017/02/15/kesha-releases-heartless-emails-as-part-of-latest-dr-luke-lawsuit/

44 minutes ago, calethewhalee said:

“I don’t give a s–t what you want. If you were smart you would go in and sing it,” Dr. Luke allegedly told Kesha, according to Cornia.

awk1 What the actual heck? Who says stuff like this?

3 minutes ago, Dr. Slay said:

I hope he gets what's coming to him awk1

He's literally Satan personified awk1

this has nothing to do with dr luke but Satan isnt all bad. jj3

its the christian idea that makes Satan a bad guy jj3

4 hours ago, calethewhalee said:

1.“Cannibal” singer Kesha has released a trove of damning emails in her legal quest to break ties with music producer Dr. Luke over allegations that he was mentally and sexually abusive — including one that criticizes her breaking a juice cleanse with a Diet Coke and another quoting him telling her, “I don’t give a s–t what you want.

2. Dr. Luke also reveals in an earlier message that “A list songwriters and producers are reluctant to give Kesha their songs because of her weight.”

3. In one email, Cornia says Dr. Luke wanted the phrase, “You see us in the club sip sippin bub,” while Kesha preferred, “You see us in the streets we da we da freaks,” because she doesn’t go to clubs.

Lemme critique kesha4

1. Really? That is the song they picked? 
  2. Well it's a good thing that both one of you can write songs on your own then. Why the fuck do you need other people's songs, Kesha never sings songs written for her, only written by her (covers are not written FOR HER).
  3. Everything isn't about just the stupid lyrics that you're oh so famous for.