Jony

PewDiePie responds

1 hour ago, Sheezus said:

It doesn't matter what you think personally. Making a joke is different from saying the actual event was funny. People can make jokes. They will offend some people. So what? A joke also isn't inherently a statement in agreement with wrong doings. Grow up. Just because YOU don't find it funny, doesn't mean people can't make jokes.

No. people can't make jokes when they offend a group of people. 

Maybe you should grow up and put down your privileged lenses. 

1 minute ago, Justin Bieber said:

No. people can't make jokes when they offend a group of people. 

Maybe you should grow up and put down your privileged lenses. 

Oh you one of those people. "You can't say shit cause you're sooooo privileged". Like you were living through the holocaust as a jew. You're saying that people can't make offensive jokes. This is such a stupid ideal. Where do you draw the line huh? If people are offended by anything and everything, should we just not speak at all? Cause someone's feelings might get hurt. Overly PC bullshit.

2 minutes ago, Sheezus said:

Oh you one of those people. "You can't say shit cause you're sooooo privileged". Like you were living through the holocaust as a jew. You're saying that people can't make offensive jokes. This is such a stupid ideal. Where do you draw the line huh? If people are offended by anything and everything, should we just not speak at all? Cause someone's feelings might get hurt. Overly PC bullshit.

Nope I wasn't living in the Holocaust. But my grandparents. And these days people still want to see Jews dead. In fact our local synagogue was firebombed few years ago. So yeah, those jokes are offensive because those jokes play into the hand of the aggressors. And yes I am offended when someone wants death to my family and me. 

1 minute ago, Justin Bieber said:

Nope I wasn't living in the Holocaust. But my grandparents. And these days people still want to see Jews dead. In fact our local synagogue was firebombed few years ago. So yeah, those jokes are offensive because those jokes play into the hand of the aggressors. And yes I am offended when someone wants death to my family and me. 

No they don't. Actual genuine racism does. Offensive jokes aren't generally coming from a place of evil and hate, they're just being used for entertainment. The people who make offensive jokes 99% of the time don't actually think the bad things they are joking about are justified or should happen. 

6 minutes ago, Justin Bieber said:

Also, just because someone makes an anti-Semitic joke, doesn't mean they hate jews or want them to die.

4 minutes ago, Sheezus said:

No they don't. Actual genuine racism does. Offensive jokes aren't generally coming from a place of evil and hate, they're just being used for entertainment. The people who make offensive jokes 99% of the time don't actually think the bad things they are joking about are justified or should happen. 

There are jokes which aren't made over the dead bodies of a group of people. 

3 minutes ago, Sheezus said:

Also, just because someone makes an anti-Semitic joke, doesn't mean they hate jews or want them to die.

He literally paid people to say: death to all Jews. 

Anyway i'm done discussing with anti semites. Have a bad day :) 

18 minutes ago, Justin Bieber said:

U still here, anti Semite ?

3 hours ago, Justin Bieber said:

There are jokes which aren't made over the dead bodies of a group of people. 

Anyway i'm done discussing with anti semites. Have a bad day :) 

This is the second time you've called me an anti-Semite in this thread. You're actually fucking stupid and I hope you know it. I never said or even insinuated I was an anti-Semite. Calling me an anti-Semite for thinking that light hearted offensive comedy shouldn't be censored is absolutely disgusting. You sound like a little child calling everyone you don't like stupid. Fuck your bullshit you oversensitive prick. Grow a spine and a brain.

13 minutes ago, Sheezus said:

This is the second time you've called me an anti-Semite in this thread. You're actually fucking stupid and I hope you know it. I never said or even insinuated I was an anti-Semite. Calling me an anti-Semite for thinking that light hearted offensive comedy shouldn't be censored is absolutely disgusting. You sound like a little child calling everyone you don't like stupid. Fuck your bullshit you oversensitive prick. Grow a spine and a brain.

You think "death to all Jews" is light heartened? Oh boy.  

Just now, Justin Bieber said:

You think "death to all Jews" is light heartened? Oh boy.  

It's about CONTEXT you fucking imbecile. I've already explained this to you. Watch the video I posted above and you'll have the FULL CONTEXT. Out of context "death to all jews" sounds atrocious, but in the context of the video it isn't. If someone said "death to all whites" or "death to all gays" in the same context I would hold the same view. WATCH THE VIDEO.

Spoiler

14 minutes ago, Sheezus said:

It's about CONTEXT you fucking imbecile. I've already explained this to you. Watch the video I posted above and you'll have the FULL CONTEXT. Out of context "death to all jews" sounds atrocious, but in the context of the video it isn't. If someone said "death to all whites" or "death to all gays" in the same context I would hold the same view. WATCH THE VIDEO.

Reveal hidden contents

No matter what context it's an horrible joke. You are probably just to close minded to get that. But antisemites aren't the brightest lightning bulbs  anyway.

No matter what context it's an horrible joke. You are probably just to close minded to get that. But antisemites aren't the brightest lightning bulbs  anyway.

So what if it is? You can't label anyone an anti-Semitic purely based on the fact that they made an anti-Semetic joke. You're defiantly the close minded one here because you are not looking at the grey area and you keep labelling people "anti-Semitic" who obviously aren't. I guess you're just a lost cause who lacks critical thinking skills.

2 minutes ago, Justin Bieber said:

Not gonna respond anymore cause I don't want to get down voted. 

Only three comments of yours got downvoted, and they were the most offensive ones that weren't real responses to what the other person was saying. Grow the fuck up.

Chill 

Says the one who has been acting like a lunatic (dismissing everything a person is saying by slapping an unwarranted discriminatory label on them is not cool and is in fact quite reminiscent to Nazi rhetoric if you ask me) about a joke ari1

Don't ask me to chill about something actually offensive and personally attacking now.

1 minute ago, Earth Ripper said:

Says the one who has been acting like a lunatic (dismissing everything a person is saying by slapping an unwarranted discriminatory label on them is not cool and is in fact quite reminiscent to Nazi rhetoric if you ask me) about a joke ari1

Don't ask me to chill about something actually offensive and personally attacking now.

I think the joke is offensive.