Selena Gomez is outselling Katy. Why?

36 posts in this topic

http://kworb.net/pop/

The "B-List Instagram Model who can't sing" is outselling the highly anticipated lead single from the supposed defining pop artist of the 2010s.

Why?

because talent won 

1468516982316.png

thats what happends to you if you dare to cum for the legendary GODney clap1

Because it's a bop and it's about time someone took Ed Sheeranal, Zooyn, and Snakelor down a few pegs!

JzTJ9VQ.gif

22 minutes ago, Hannah. said:

Because it's a bop and it's about time someone took Ed Sheeranal, Zooyn, and Snakelor down a few pegs!

JzTJ9VQ.gif

I scream I just let out

iz5i7em6.gif

Can Katy haters stop pretending CTTR was highly anticipated there was zero hype and you know it anna1 Selena's outselling her 'cause she adapted a lot better and faster to the developing music landscape in pop. Katy has a bit of a problem now because her brand that worked so well in the past has become totally uncool and non-relevant for 2017 and beyond, so this non-explosive release was completely predictable for me aretha1 It's still doing very well keeping that in mind though.

It'll be interesting to see what comes next. Can she regain ha status?

Who is this Gomez chap that everyone keeps talking about????

wat3

well selma's on her first week while katy at the second... if we are comparing then at least do it in the same timeframe!

who am I kidding this is gonna outrun katy by miles

yh68Yye.gif

Somehow between these two tracks Selena actually managed to have the more basic one, so that could be why

13 minutes ago, Shiver said:

Somehow between these two tracks Selena actually managed to have the more basic one, so that could be why

because It aint me is a certified BOP on the first listen and CTTR is just lukewarm

Because Selena is the new queen of pop and haters will deal

1468516982316.png

Because Selena, whatever you think of her vocally, has demonstrated a knack for knowing what works (Britney fucking Spears cited Revival as an influence). She's probably the least talented out of the current group of ex Disney girls, but she makes the best music.

4 minutes ago, Onika said:

Because Selena, whatever you think of her vocally, has demonstrated a knack for knowing what works (Britney fucking Spears cited Revival as an influence). She's probably the least talented out of the current group of ex Disney girls, but she makes the best music.

fall5

11 minutes ago, John Wayne said:

fall5

Yeah, because Demi and Miley's music is so much better ellie1

Because CTTR is gross. brit5

Cause Selena is Selena cry1 when will any of our faves top the charts for 2 days and then disappear for a long time cry1

2 hours ago, Earth Ripper said:

Can Katy haters stop pretending CTTR was highly anticipated there was zero hype and you know it anna1 Selena's outselling her 'cause she adapted a lot better and faster to the developing music landscape in pop. Katy has a bit of a problem now because her brand that worked so well in the past has become totally uncool and non-relevant for 2017 and beyond, so this non-explosive release was completely predictable for me aretha1 It's still doing very well keeping that in mind though.

It'll be interesting to see what comes next. Can she regain ha status?

no

Selena Is making hip & trendy music whilst Katy is trying out something that's not in the radio... obviously Kety will be a grower hit instead of the fast food that Selena music is lmfao2

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.