Vertigo-go

Kim Jong-un's half-brother assassinated in Malaysia (click for mess in the details)

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/kim-jong-un-assassination-female-agents-poisoned-needles-north-korea-killed-dead-death-malaysia-a7579336.html

Brother of the North Korean leader was assassinated in Malaysia two days ago. Here is weird shit:

An Indonesian woman was arrested in connection to the murder. She confessed she was duped into thinking she was taking part in a PRANK GAME SHOW where she and another woman needed to spray unsuspecting strangers in the street, then run off and get paid for it jj4

Kim Jong-nam was the fourth victim of the "prank", this time being sprayed with what seemed like miniature poison darts. N. Korean president's half-brother died, with the autopsy pending.

Image of the suspect was caught on camera in a Malaysian airport

tumblr_inline_olj3c8VTnx1qlbkes_540.png

fall8

My personal rating for this mess: 10 out of 10 messpoints rip1

Just now, bxigitte said:

Like, I really shouldn't be laughing at this but I find it funny omg  fall8

It's okay jj4 Why is everything from North Korea so absurd, even deaths jj4 The country is the most terrifying place rn, but everything related to their leaders is like some black comedy sitcom jj4

3 hours ago, Vertigo-go said:

It's okay jj4Why is everything from North Korea so absurd, even deaths jj4 The country is the most terrifying place rn, but everything related to their leaders is like some black comedy sitcom jj4

Did you know that the dear leader Kim Jong-il invented the hamburger and never had to use a toilet, because thanks to his supernatural birth, he never had to urinate or defecate. 

The scary part of that is that I didn't make any of that up jj3