Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Aidan.

Recent Milestones

I was 15 when ATL came out let that sink in jj4
Honestly 2012 was the last good year I had. Since then things have been shite.
We're in Limbo.mp3

Same. The last 2-3 years have been truly brutal to me jj4
Fucking mercury in gatorade jj1

I really wanted the world to come through and end in 2012 although I never believed in that bullshit, but I also really didn't want to think of the future hottie1

They say 2020 may be the year now hottie1

#byebye2020

4 minutes ago, Lord Stoneheart said:

Same. The last 2-3 years have been truly brutal to me jj4
Fucking mercury in gatorade jj1

Gatorade rip2

2 minutes ago, Lord Stoneheart said:

Omfg vh1 is having a #1s from 20 years ago and I remember when most these songs came out I want to drink bleach rn jj4
I'm a certified fossil
Is this my quarter life crisis? jj4

Hell I had a half of a quarter life crisis at 12-13 jay1

2 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

I really wanted the world to come through and end in 2012 although I never believed in that bullshit, but I also really didn't want to think of the future hottie1

#byebye2020

I remember my stepmom coming home from work on the day in 2012, making lunch, and us sitting there talking about what time it would happen rip2

I was in England too. So at least I would have died with fellow Kylie Stans jay1

You're Wowowowowwwwwwwwwwwwwww *Hell pit opens and swallows England whole*

#byebye2020

That better come thru i really am not in the nood to be alive in 75 years jj4
Everyone in my family lives up to their fucking 90s jj4
Let me start eating nothing but fatty food and take up smoking real quick
2 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

I remember my stepmom coming home from work on the day in 2012, making lunch, and us sitting there talking about what time it would happen rip2

I was in England too. So at least I would have died with fellow Kylie Stans jay1

You're Wowowowowwwwwwwwwwwwwww *Hell pit opens and swallows England whole*

I specifically didn't choose a career or planned anything in my life for that. I feel duped and I'm disgusted trash1

8 minutes ago, sillykitty said:

trust me to be the only one born in a year when legend had fuck all going on giveup2

I was born 10 days after the release of one of her most underrated singles ever, Where Is The Feeling giveup2

5 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

I was born 10 days after the release of one of her most underrated singles ever, Where Is The Feeling giveup2

Can't believe she then had the audacity to celebrate my 18th by releasing kmo giveup2

Well, My Great-Great Grandmother is 103 years old and has accomplished many thingsbey6

On 6/11/2017 at 3:05 PM, Vertigo-go said:

#byebye2020

The world has been fucked up for a LONG time so there is still faith in the future generationaretha1

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.