Earth Ripper

Animal charity saves 1000 abandoned 1 day-old chicks

Time for some good, cute news for a change alex1

1125.jpg?w=620&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&f

The Guardian reports that a 1000 newly hatched chicks were dumped and abandoned in a field in the UK yesterday mj1 RSPCA, a UK animal welfare organization, sent members to rescue them after reports from several civilians.

Most of them were in surprisingly good health, though some of them were found dead or injured, and a number of them had to be put down because of it brit2

As RSPCA inspector described: "I have never seen anything like it, it was just a sea of yellow. And the noise was unbelievable" ayumi1

The reason for the dumping is unknown, though RSPCA thinks the chicks came from a commercial chick producer and was dumped by a third party um2

So kinda cute, kinda random, I dunno I felt like posting this aretha1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Time for some good, cute news for a change The Guardian reports that a 1000 newly hatched chicks were dumped and abandoned in a field in the UK yesterday RSPCA, a UK animal welfare organiza

And now disgusting to think that the chicken industry basically shreds male chicks. Glad those chicks were saved! 

his name is alex aiono 

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.