Aidan.

Why haven't any of her title tracks been singles????

Her title tracks are usually one of the strongest songs on the album. So why haven't any of them been singles?

A bunch of missed opportunities in some ways jj4

Enjoy Yourself jj4

Let's Get To It jj4

Light Years jj4

The closest we've come to having a title track as a single was with Slow - "Read My Body Language" jj4

1 minute ago, trashmagic said:

Enjoy Yourself was supposed to be a single but PWL made her change it jj4 She was really pushing for it too jj4 

Wow the one thing they could have done for the Shite Yourself era and they don't let her do it jj4

21 minutes ago, Lachlan said:

Light Years would not have worked as a single. jj4 Fever had potential; so did Aphrodite.

On second thought you're right jj4

I can't imagine it on radio. However I think it had the potential to have a pretty bad ass video

LY sounds too much like I Feel Love, which is it's a rip-off of, I bet lKMZKG2.jpg

Not Ejaculation being filled with viral infections, minus the title track, and it didn't get a release lKMZKG2.jpg

I could also use LGTI instead of Anus is Out lKMZKG2.jpg

KMO is also not a bad song, could've outsold Into the Bog lKMZKG2.jpg

14 minutes ago, Skyline said:

I think Fever was supposed to be a single, but then this messy performance happened and the single never got released rip2

I remember being in an Airport in the UK one time and they were playing Fever (the song) in this waiting area.

This was in like 2005 tho

Also I've heard Burning Up was also supposed to be a single? Glad that never happened tbh jj4

59 minutes ago, Skyline said:

I think Fever was supposed to be a single, but then this messy performance happened and the single never got released rip2

omg i was about to post this jj4 

the audience reaction was SOOO bad that they scrapped the single release jj4