Radio

Lana's best album title?

a  

28 members have voted

1. 1. b

2 minutes ago, Breathless Mahoney said:

...is that seriously the title of her new one? jj4 

it's pretty much confirmed by multiple insiders, but who knows! Lana changed the title of her lead single from "Young & In Love" to just "Love" last-minute, so I guess it's up in the air at this point jj2 

Just now, Hunty Bear said:

it's pretty much confirmed by multiple insiders, but who knows! Lana changed the title of her lead single from "Young & In Love" to just "Love" last-minute, so I guess it's up in the air at this point jj2 

Show good taste and switch it up queen! lana1

Just now, Breathless Mahoney said:

Show good taste and switch it up queen! lana1

meh? when I first found out that Best American Record was the tentative title of the album, I thought it was pretty jarring too jj4 I'm totally here for it now though! it almost seems kinda self-referential in a way

1 minute ago, Hunty Bear said:

meh? when I first found out that Best American Record was the tentative title of the album, I thought it was pretty jarring too jj4 I'm totally here for it now though! it almost seems kinda self-referential in a way

Mm, maybe it's a grower, yea.

1 hour ago, Hunty Bear said:

Perched for it to become "Best"

Honeymoon or Born To Die. Honeymoon is just beautiful while, BTD is a head turner. TIE for me. 

BAR, we'll have to grow on me first. It's not catchy enough. Might as well name the tracks. Track Number Five, Track Number Four,  and Track Number Six, if we're totally into it. jj5 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

meh? when I first found out that Best American Record was the tentative title of the album, I thought it was pretty jarring too  I'm totally here for it now though! it almost seems kinda self-referent

...is that seriously the title of her new one?     Born to Die rules all 

it's pretty much confirmed by multiple insiders, but who knows! Lana changed the title of her lead single from "Young & In Love" to just "Love" last-minute, so I guess it's up in the air at this p

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.