Tasso

Chained To The Rhythm video

1 minute ago, Earth Ripper said:

I also think it might be a reference to oil spills and illegal dumping and the environmental troubles it has long caused, in that way you could indeed humoristically say that water now has a layer of oil on top of it so that you could light it on fire ahs1 Besides, there's so much contamination that there might not be any real water to drink in a few years, I'm sure that's in it somewhere too demi1 Look at Katy getting us talking about world issues via a pop video bey1 Heiress of the Lemonade throne.

Talking about REAL problems this time alex1 

I also love that little statement about the disproportionately large judgment women receive in public media, when Katy's picture has so little likes on the on ride picture compared to the dude cry4 There's so much statements flying by.

The bombs away ride being the perfect statement about America's drone war in the Middle East clap1

I am literally blown away, just watched it after taking a shower and I was jumping around like crazy this is so fucking awesome, Katy like oh my god.

So so so so good and I am so so so proud of her.. I can't describe my excitement at this moment brit2

2 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

The 1984 timer drops to 1983 during the video. What if that's the amount of hours till the album release? mad1 would be 82 days and 15 hours. Which would be the 13th / 14th of May 

My brithday is the 14th so  giveup1 don't toy with me bitch. 

eh, it'll come soon enough but don't hope for that being a sign mad1 

Saw this on atrl giveup1 Love it giveup1

0:21 the scene with the tablets -- people living their own utopia through a lens

0:39 the scene with the rose - even it is beautiful, it hurts you

0:48 man vs woman - men are always overrated comparing to the women, even if they are going through equal situations

1:53 people are used like bombs - the humans life is so playable nowadays

2:00 people prefer doin things meaning completely nothing, just because everyone is chained to the rhythm of something

2:33 everyone is chained to to what others do, even if we was not ready for that or prepared himself for that

2:44 the moment of the family we all like to see (men doin nothing, women working)

4 minutes ago, blankdreams. said:

watched this with my friends and they were like wtf this is so bad lol which caused me to feel kinda indifferent as well but all your theories are turning me around!

well bitch you should know already that most of the people are chained to the rhythm & living life through a lens! clap1 

and also what shook me the most now that I'm thinking about it is that I literally stared at people being catapulted into the air and got nothing out of it, I thought "well that's a bit weird" but never would I have worked out THEYRE KILLING PEOPLE HERE